totalbowling sport series 5

bfcc

the next sport series evernt is on the 6-10-02, cost is only $70 to bowl 10 games on a sport pattern, we pay out 1 in 2 with last place in the money getting $35 back.
this series is open to all bowlers, we are trying to keep it cheap so everyone can have a go at sport bowling , yes the conditions are different from the house shots you bowl on in league and the scores aren't as big but it is nice to see guys who ave 180 get some money back!!!
sport bowling is all about the challenge of bowling on different patterns that will test every part of your game.

SO STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE lets find out how good you really are!! :eek: :eek:

ONE QUESTION!!!

Where is it?????? like what bowl and what city??

Just a quick bump on the original topic.

The youth and junior bowlers who reside in Brisbane should come along and see how good they really are. Not only as a challenge but to better your own game by learning! Yes, you will learn alot from a mere 10 games, bowling on some of the toughest patterns in the world with some of the best bowlers in Queensland. On those 2 factors alone, you should be bowling, this is a great opportunity to develop your game.

Hope to see some youth/juniors there.

G

Hurcules --- If you're thinking of going,I don't know if you've got transport. I'm going and will probably leave about 8.30.I'm booked in to the 2nd. squad. You can find out all the details on the main forum,Queensland - Sports series 5. Let me know.

Hercules, gave the wrong info in last post... It's on Main Forum, under Tournaments -- Total Bowling Sports Series.

no krissy i cant read.. u know that by now surely? :wink:

its ok jim i cant go, same weekend as sydney cup :(

i will try my best to make the next one though, i dont mind the sports condition :D

Back
Top Bottom