Challenge

M

Magoo

Hello to all the of the juniors in the brisbane area.This sunday at caboolture tenpin bowl the third tournament of the 2002 sports bowling series will be held and I would like to lay the challenge down to the junior bowlers to come up and see if they are as good as they think they are.This series is being bowled on U.S pro tour oilng patterns,not the wide open ditches that most are accustom to bowling on.So far this year the series has only had a few juniors have a go,which I think is pretty disappointing.If anyone would like to challenge themselves for a change come up to caboolture this sunday.For full details of the tournament look in the Queensland forum.
Till next time
Tryhard

Hello to all the of the juniors in the brisbane area.This sunday at caboolture tenpin bowl the third tournament of the 2002 sports bowling series will be held and I would like to lay the challenge down to the junior bowlers to come up and see if they are as good as they think they are.This series is being bowled on U.S pro tour oilng patterns,not the wide open ditches that most are accustom to bowling on.So far this year the series has only had a few juniors have a go,which I think is pretty disappointing.If anyone would like to challenge themselves for a change come up to caboolture this sunday.For full details of the tournament look in the Queensland forum.
Till next time
Tryhard

I'd like to see the South Queensland President shield teams both girls and guys come up and bowl as part of there official practise. It will certainly test them out and will sought out the bowlers from the chuckers.

Have a go, you might just surprise youselves.

I'd like to see the South Queensland President shield teams both girls and guys come up and bowl as part of there official practise. It will certainly test them out and will sought out the bowlers from the chuckers.

Have a go, you might just surprise youselves.

I know that the day has been and gone, but just incase you were wondering as to why NO SQ SHIELD players showed - we were having a practice session down the coast.

The truth being George - we just didn't want to show you up.

I know that the day has been and gone, but just incase you were wondering as to why NO SQ SHIELD players showed - we were having a practice session down the coast.

The truth being George - we just didn't want to show you up.

Well what about the previous two tournaments,or the next three.Why not try and convince the state team coaches to include at least the next tournament as a practice session?Just a thought lilone.At least if a few of you have a go then maybe one of you might just show up george
till next time tryhard

Well what about the previous two tournaments,or the next three.Why not try and convince the state team coaches to include at least the next tournament as a practice session?Just a thought lilone.At least if a few of you have a go then maybe one of you might just show up george
till next time tryhard

This is a great idea for the shield bowlers , If i was up there i would be having a chuck see you at rachuig guys .

This is a great idea for the shield bowlers , If i was up there i would be having a chuck see you at rachuig guys .

hi all , i would love to see the junior and youth bowlers come up and bowl the next sports series event.
so for the next event on august 4th i will drop the jioning fee ($25) and you will only pay the entry fee of $70 dollars , we pay out 1 in 2 with last place in the money getting half ($35) money back and 1 in 3 geting money back.

now if your still worried about the conditions just have a chat to some of the bowlers who have bowled in the series so far, most have enjoyed the challenge of bowling on a tough but fair condition.

i hope to see you at the next event!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hi all , i would love to see the junior and youth bowlers come up and bowl the next sports series event.
so for the next event on august 4th i will drop the jioning fee ($25) and you will only pay the entry fee of $70 dollars , we pay out 1 in 2 with last place in the money getting half ($35) money back and 1 in 3 geting money back.

now if your still worried about the conditions just have a chat to some of the bowlers who have bowled in the series so far, most have enjoyed the challenge of bowling on a tough but fair condition.

i hope to see you at the next event!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom