ACT Sport Bowling Introduction Series

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Everyone,

Chris Thomas and I are pleased to announce the ACT Sport Bowling Introduction Series.

This is a series of information sessions followed by a mini tournament on a different sport pattern each time. Informative, fun and affordable. See the flyer for more details.

Hope to see you there.

Kind Regards,
Chris and Jason

Attachments

• ACT Sports Bowling Intro Entry Form-1.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 54
What a fantastic idea Jason & Chris, Love the idea to death, and am seriously considering the 3 hour drive down to attend.... is it open to inter-staters?

Hi Alan,

Of course it is. Bring a car full of mates and split the petrol!

Owing to tournament commitments, the second date is going to change though. It will be finalised in the next few days.

Cheers,
Jason

Great idea Jason and Chris. Unfortunately I’m on my way to NT for the first round but I would be interested in the second two.

I’d be interested to see how many ACT bowlers actually attend. In past years I’ve heard nothing but rumblings on how ACT players can’t gain valuable knowledge and experience without a large expense. This program looks like it will provide answers to all, for next to nothing.

Let me know if you require any information or assistance. (i.e. How to play the tougher side of the lane) ;)

This is great to see the sports series growing and I hope the ACT bowlers can compete to keep it alive. There are more big things to happen with the sport of tenpin bowling in 2008. It will be exciting.

CHANGE OF DATES FOR 2ND TWO EVENTS!!

Please note that tournament commitments (one we missed and one that came up) have meant that we have had to change the second two dates to the 9/9 and 11/11, which should be easier to remember.

The attached flyer has the correct dates.

Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• ACT Sports Bowling Intro Entry Form-NEW DATES.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 32
hi jason
count me in for first clash with perth for number two and third one and mitchell in for all three
thanks mate
brad

Yeah count me in. Might give me a good opportunity to learn how to bowl on different lane conditions properly.
Justin Kennedy

Thanks Brad, Mitchell and Justin, your names have been added to the list and we will post a squad list shortly.

A quick thankyou to the other bowlers who have given their support so far.

CT

Hi Jason, unfortunately these new dates clash with SE Country Challenge, ATBSO Nationals in Perth and a scheduled coaching session. If you are planning on these next year based on how they go this year, then I would be interested in these for sure. Cheers, Andrew

So far we have 16 bowlers listed to attend. I'll post a full squad list early next week. Keep the entries coming in, its an event not to be missed for anyone who wishes to improve their game!

Thanks again to all who have pledged their support for the series.

CT

Hi Jason and Chris

can u please add Tamika Spooner and Dale Fitzgerald to the list.

thank u

meka

With 3 weeks to go before the event we have almost made it to the 20 entries we are looking for, though the more the merrier of course!

Below is the list of bowlers attending so far.

If for any reason someone has been left out or has to pull out, can you please let me know asap, thanks.

Chloe Harradine-Hale
Emilie Cooper
Peter Miller
Janet Baker
Gareth Fletcher
Brad Cook
Mitchell Cook
Justin Kennedy
Brett Hackett
Michael Cunningham
Peter Quiggin
Geoff Quiggin
Kyle Webber
Colin Webber
Steve Hugler
Vikki Taylor
Tamika Spooner
Dale Fitzgerald

Thanks again to everyone for their support. Look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

CT

Hey there I'd just like to say this is the best idea I've seen in a long time. I'll be there hopefully for all 3 but I'll let you know in advance. I'll also bring my brother and spread the word down at our centre see if anyone else is interested.

For the first session put AshleyChettleburgh down for sure and maybe my brother Mathew aswell (I'll make him come hehehe).

Cheers Ash

Thanks for the entries Ash, I have added both of your names to the list. Thanks for your support.

CT

Back
Top Bottom