personal jokes are fine but sometimes
they get out of hand so please just stop
now and lets just get over this friendly fight
and just wait and see wat happens at East Coast
ok...
And to Kelly,Larissa and Cassy this has just gotten
way out of hand and it shouldnt have so please just stop
Please my firends and really lets just wait and see wat happens
at East Coast thats all you can really do...
And good luck to all and i hope that you all just try your best thats
all your team can ask of you...
So good luck to everyone and a very good luck to Craig,Chucky,Porto,Jimmy,Amy,Louise,Brigetta and to all the rest of the people in the Vic teams...
So talk and see you all soon...
Ciao
:wink: Flick :wink:

ok jess...people do read this for the bowling and yeah they may take the "big-headed" view on board but hey they could also say...these guys r such losers...or...these guys r funny im gonna join in....or they could say that u r whining about nothing and u need to get a life...u wanna complain about what's been said...fair enuff...u dont need to go about it...im defending what my friends and i were doing...simply dont read it if u got a problem about what's going on...and about having states with "big heads"...its called having faith and believeing that ur team can do it...i have full faith in my team as do the other states obviously...if i cannot show this on this public forum which happens to be about bowling then what is this forum about??? bowling...that's what its about...and all things related to bowling...get over it jess

yes this has got out of hand and i want to apologise for what has been said...this has to stop because im over this for sure...enuff with this...good luck to all and i cant wait to see all my FRIENDS down there

A previous post about the people who were just having the friendly fight and how some are not even bowling was i feel kinda low. These are some of the people who will actually be there to support you guys and they're the ones who will be there to cheer you on even if you get a crappy shot or just some bad luck. Shouldn't be making any judgements about others, you wouldn't like it if that post effected you. Bowling is meant to be something for people to enjoy....

Yes this 'friendly' fight does seem to have gotten out of hand seeing as it has resulted in people taking shots at eachother. Sure you have faith in your team or whatever but you do not need to constantly go on about it. This has turned into such a big deal when it doesn't need to be. Everyone should just relax as all of this is supposed to be about fun....
Good luck to those who are bowling

i just think its funny that u guys r gettin so cut up about it...it was only a joke between freinds...interpret it how u will...no matter what it was a joke...get over it...case closed

Well i dont need to post somthing else up
cause Melly Belly said everythigng else that
i was gonna say to...
So Melly Belly you rock and go you...:p:p:p:p:p:p

And goodluck to everyone that is bowlin
in East Coast for wat eva State...

:wink: Flcik :wink:

I'd just like to say that my earlier post was not put there to attack anyone. I was just saying my opinion and i think the particular post i spoke about could've been worded differently, that's all.

Good luck to all bowlers.

TissueSig.gif

hey melissa
i may not b in the team but this is the first time in years.......and i no most of the ppl involved in it

it was just a friendly thing as u saw a bit earlier this yr with the shield teams

cant wait to see u all

take care

I really dont understand why every1 is havin a B**** Over nuthin really.. i dont see what the big deal is.. i think every1 should jus drop it and jus be excited bout eccc comin up :lol: :p .. so Yeah.. GO QLD!! :wink: But anyways.. Everyone should jus move on... Cant wait to see every1.. :wink: ... Is every1 stayin at quest apartments In williams town? :?

Well i have to agree wif Kelly,
and really anyone can win the Cup,
so really all the bowlers have to do is
bowl there best and hope for more then that...
so good luck to everyone and hope to see
everyone cheerin on there state...

:wink: Flick :wink
:

Well i have to agree wif Kelly,
and really anyone can win the Cup,
so really all the bowlers have to do is
bowl there best and hope for more then that...
so good luck to everyone and hope to see
everyone cheerin on there state...

:wink: Flick :wink:

[/colr] but anyways..Wat about nsw pplz... where they all stayin? same place.. or sumwhere different.. I dont really care.. :oops: im Jus wondering.. :? :p

Hey if u dont care why ask LOL
most that i know of we r stayen at ASHLEY GARDENS an some at some hotel inn thingy ding dong

Ey Kelly,
i cant wait ether...
We are gonna party hard
it will awesome... :p
dont worry...

see ya soon pplz and cant wait...

:angel: Flick :angel:

Back
Top Bottom