ECCC 2004 Sunshine

P

peek_a_boo

Hey ppl, from all states - QLD VIC & NSW, lets just say i am in between you all and i would like to keep informed of all the goings on as this is my first year uninvolved. Next i'll be back for NSW however.... some one talk to me. TO the younger chowny you should know me...... so please someone talk to me!

I agree wif Matti.. Who r u ?

And good luck to everyone at East Coast and cant wait to see you there..
So see you soon pplz and cant wait until September...

Go VICZ.. We are gonna kick ass....
Watch out QLD and NSW... :D

well who are you? VIC chic is one of you, i assume you would know tracey madden and her loser brother chris....

well iam guessen ur her loser brother chris as u say it by the sounds of it dont be a smartarse it was a simple querstion ur going on about it so why ask anything if u rgunna be a smartarse

i am sooo not chris but however i have knowledge on him that i need to hash out eventually. I am a QLD er

Sorry to sound like a smart arse i just am checking out who hangs around here before i tell you who i am. Duffy knows me quite well and i checked out the last ECCC posts and missed it terribly so i thiught id join.

Guess you should know about the rules - if you are going to take a shot at someone you put your name to it. Thats about the only rules there are in this place. This is in place to try and stop the keyboard heros.

Cheers
Graham

those who may not know me i am april st. clair, a prior QLDer living in Canberra atm.

hey april i had a feeling it was u................wen did u get the net again hows canberra.........missing u heaps love duffy

Hey all
not that long to go untill we will be bowling in sunshine does anyoen have the slgihtest clue on what condition we will be bowling on the vic's should know since they would prob egt chances to practice on it :p
just wonderen where the other staes will be stayen nsw main place is ashley gardens very good venue cant wait to get there an only like 5-10 mins away from the bowl so iv heard anyone know whats it like down there neva been there before
i think david porto will be one of the biggest challenges as of later with added 2 300's an a couple 299's an 298 in the last 2 months or mayb 3.hoping for a first eva 300 to be bowled in the east coast there has been many before but only in qualifying last yr someone had the chance to win $1000 dollars for the first 300 came close with a 299 but no one has succeded wonda if vic's will be generous to give a winner a prize well catch u all down in sunshine an good luck :)

Troy mate, I have no idea what the conditions will be like but it would be good if a couple of you lovely Victorians would give us northerners a little info on what the lanes were like during your trials...wishful thinking hey?...here's your opportunity to lie to us though.

The Queenslanders are staying at Quest Apartments in Williamstown, no idea how far that is from Sunshine bowl so if someone could let me know that'd be good also.

Cheers

HAHAHAHA....i knew it was u april...first yr sittin out...qlder...duffy knows u....i knew it buddy!!! damn im good!!!!!

hey chips get it right its quest apartments at williamstown north not williamstown and its apparently 25-30 mins from the bowl hope we dont get stuck in peak hr lol cant wait to see everyone

well hello miss cassy, i thought that you guys would pick it up...... 25-30 min from the bowl well that definently sounds like TQI i think they are afraid you will be a bad influence if your any closer. question i havent yet figured out who Chips is.........

oooh i know now doesnt matter...... hello adam........ can some one please tell jiff that i still have not recieved my phone call.

Kool well 15 mins away gee hopes use are taken extra cash to pay for ya FUEL LOL i wouldnt be that far away think of all the fuel use will waiste now we just need to no where the vics are stayen an what condition we will be bowlin on

All of you from NSW and QLD ...Sunshine lanes are 'wood' *cough*
Practice on wood lanes and you guys should be fine *cough* :wink: :^o

doesn't matter what kind of lanes they are...QLD is still gonna dominate...we are gonna send you VICs and NSWs home crying to ur mamas

Back
Top Bottom