New Junior Tournie

cindyd

cindyd
Hey Qld juniors

Just thought I'd let you know about the new tournie starting up, its called Battle Of the States, between Queensland and New South Wales.

We (Qld) need 32 juniors to bowl in 6 mixed teams (all of 6 people).. Looks like it should be good with a great Qld committe of Julie Flanagan, Chris Titheradge and myself and Barry Walsh looking after Nsw.

Its a weekend of fun yet competetive team competition with good prize money included. If anyone is interested feel free to email me on [email protected]. An information leaflet is attached to this post.

Thanks
Cindy Donnelly

Sorry Bowler this ones for the juniors who knows if successful we can always organize a youth one

Thanks Cindy.

Hi Guys
Just thought i let you know how the response to the tournie (Battle Of The Boarders) is going. Had alot of good enquires there is nearly 2 full teams and alot of people who want to bowl but can't form a team . Ihave told them to send me there details and we will help put them in a team.So if there is anyone else in the same situation just let me know as it will be first in best dressed. bye for now will keep you updated.

Cindy Donnelly

Hi. Could you put a list up of all the people that have out their names down?
thanks

Hi Lozz
Sorry about not replying earlier but been busy with State Champs.I have one full confirmed team so far 2 other teams are still sorting out there averages and i have a few individual entries.

Team 1 is Hayley Donnelly
Ian Phelan
Bart Jeffery
Bianca Flanagan
Ben Donnelly
Kimberley-Rose Haining
How is NSW going with their teams are they coming together ok.
Thanks For Now
Cindy.

Hi Guys;
Team updates are that team no 2 is looking for 2 more bowlers so far the team consists of;

Hayli Mazzoni
Simon Strasburg
Kirsten McKell
Phillip Fagg

Don;t forget guys i need your averages to make sure you dont go over the cap and i also need your shirt sizes.

Thanks For Now
Cindy.

Hi Again Guys;

Matty Simpson wants to join team no 2 but with their averages being so high that leaves them with finding a 6th bowler with about 110 to 115 average .
Let me know how you go Matty.
Thanks Again
CINDY.

hey im looking for a team for jounior tournie i have a 179 average and did pretty well in the recent south queensland jounior stae championships if any one could help me out it would b greatly appreciated my name is corey williams

Hi Corey ,
Thanks for your interest in starting a team for the tournie. I have 2 other bowlers wanting to go into a team would you like me to put you with them they are.

Krystal King ave 181
Nick Aiton ave 142
Nick is from TIARO and he bowled really well in the restricted masters on the weekend.Let me know what you think as i can easily start team no 4.
Thanks again
Cindy.

yeah that would be great i watched nick bowl in the restricted masters he seemes to go aright and ill be happy to have him i just want to bowl

Thats great Corey i will start you of as team no 3, so far it is

No 1 Corey Williams ave 179
2 Nick Aiton ave 142

Corey i also need your shirt size .

Thanks keep the names coming in remember 1st in best dressed and watch the the cap when choosing your team.
Will post all the other teams to date when i have there averages.
GO QLD.
Cindy.

thats great cindy im a size XXL and i might have another bowler to the team mary anne hemsley but she is not sure yet ill let you know in the next couple of days and is that other girl still looking for a team

its me,
i dont know if i will be bowling but if i do i will let u all know soon ok. should be a good tournie for us young-ins
Phillip Fagg

Hi Guys,
Just a update on the tournie there is a team bowling from Ashmore so that is 3 full teams and 2 started . Yes Phillip it will be a good tournie for our juniors . The response has been positive. As soon as i have full names and averages i will post the team.
Thanks again,
Cindy.

Hi Corey, I'm looking forward to bowling with you and congrats on the win in Kingaroy..

Back
Top Bottom