ECCC 2004 Sunshine

Heysa Folks from Chucky and CrAIG

I Would like to say to all who r boasting about "we r gunna win this and that" why don't you keep ur mouths shut and wait untill the championships are over...........

I find it so funny half the people boasting about cups and medals won't even get a chance to feel what it is like to win as they are not on any teams for specific reasons. (Mostly CAN'T MAKE IT)

Anyways see you on da lanes well some anyway.......... the rest in those old crappy grandstands....!!! :p

Luv Chucky and Craigy.....
Keep Smiling

Well nice to see my lil sis can't keep her mouth shut :p

I agree with Craig and Chucky, people really should wait until championships are finished before they say who will or won't win.

I'm very sure QLD and NSW will bring it and it is going to a wonderful week.

I too hope that we can become friends after East Coast last year i left wif alot of new friends and it was great.

Amanda, i am sure you will be here and cheer your team on and I can't wait to see you. :lol:

I wish everybody bowling from whateva state the best of luck I'll be cheering from the crappy grandstands :p .

8) Tiffani 8)

Well to Craig, Chucky and My sister..
this fight was between 4 people not between
everyone else....
But yes i do agree that the person that posted
this friendly fight on here shouldnt have and put it in a
privet post but anyway...
Everyone is sayin for people to keep there mouth
shut but really if you had have read wat was posted
befor you posted somthing up then you should have
read who this friendly fight was between and really this
friendly fight was between Me,Larissa,Amanda and Cassy
noone else so really you shouldnt have said anything..
But yes in away you all are right we should wait until
they are over but really we are really just joking...

And to my SISTER stay out of other peoples stuff this
wasnt incudin you so just stay out of it ok...
And to CRAIG and Chucky i do agree wif you but i dont
couse really we were just jokin and this really was just
something that happened cause we were bored...
So yea but anyway thanks Craig and Chucky for sayin
wat you were thinkg we really are greatful for that
Anyway hope to see ya both soon and talk soon
Talk soon to all
ciao
:wink: Flick :wink:

Well Cass bring it on :lol:
Porto dont worry aobut it, its ok ill talk to
you about it on Sunday...
And Matti this is not one of those fights
that people wont talk to each other when
it is over, it was just somthing that Me,Larissa,
Amanda and Cassy were doin casue we
were bored as anything...
So really its not one of those fight where
people wont talk to each other after E.C.C.C
really coz it was jsut a freindly fight and we were
really only jokin...
But yes i am greatful for you havin your say about this
friendly fight...
So thanks heaps Guyz,
And goodluck to everyone that is bowlin for any
State and really the week of E.C.C.C will be a good
week for sore...
And to Amanda is our bet still on????
And Larissa,Kelly,Amanda,Cass i cant wait untill
E.C.C.C comes around cause it will be mad as
so see you all soon.. :wink:
Talk soon Guys
Ciao
:wink: Flcik :wink:

So now you know Porto
Are you lost anymore?
Its ok see ya soon
Take care and ill talk to you on Sunday
if you come

:wink: Flcik :wink:

hey, okay riightio, it was only a joking type fight im not saying there is a certainacely (is that even a word? :? ) that QLd will bring it home, but im sure everyone will bowl like champs and it will be tough competition
i was only just learning how to use the forum and im sorry if it got outta hand... :( people please dont hate me!!!

Hi Larissa,
Well put hunni you were just
sayin the truth.
I would not have a clue if this word
is a word or not (certainacely ) Sorry
Yea i fink everyone will try and bowl there
best and it is a tough competition but
anyway ill talk to you soon
Take care and only 40 dayz til East Coast Larissa
And see you soon
take care and talk to you soon
Ciao
:wink: Flick :wink:

yeah nah nothing major bout that fight...jus a bit of a joke...even tho qld IS gonna dominate...and lass i dont think that is a word...especially not how u spelt it

oh and for those of u who are bitchin bout keepin it til after the championships...its none of ur business...u got a problem...bite my a*se...i dont wanna hear ur crap...its got nothing to do with u...if we wanna have a joke then we can without u having to go off and make a big deal of it...we all got a good chance this yr...so what...no reason to not have fun with ur buddies about it...PLUS u dont like it...dont read it

I personally think every 1 is allowed to have their say, and while some people might not agree wif what was said it was only a joke and yes it really did get out of hand.

I agree with you Cass you have a right to have a joke wif you buddy's and yes any state has a chance to win looking at the teams they all are very stronge.

I look forward to seeing ya all in September.

:roll: Tiffani :roll:

bite my a*rse.. cant say i've heard that one before...

anyway.. just want to say a quick something

personal jokes are fine, between friends from different teams it happens all the time. But just remember, they are PERSONAL jokes. Your posting it on a PUBLIC forum. You may know it's a joke, but an outsider can interpret it anyway. And if you know what bowling can be like by now, suddenly that whole team is seen as stuck up for predicting that they're going to win or whatever.

So think about, before telling people to mind they're own business, try keeping it to yourself, then you won't have to worry what they think of your jokes.

I wont be at ECCC, but i wish the best of luck to everyone competing. Go Craig, Chucky, Porto and Brett (my non-existant dinner dance date!! lol), my fingers will be crossed for ya

Jess

Rowdy said:
personal jokes are fine, between friends from different teams it happens all the time. But just remember, they are PERSONAL jokes. Your posting it on a PUBLIC forum. You may know it's a joke, but an outsider can interpret it anyway.

ok "jess" whatever you reckon...should a person look through all of the postings and have a problem with what we are saying on the public forum then yeah i understand...however this person is not a part of the conversation so why should we have to listen to thier whining when it is not thier business??? if people dont like what they r seeing...go on about ur business...it is not fair for them to pass judgment on something when they dont know the facts...so therefore if u dont catch what im saying...u got a problem...take a walk and ignore whats going on in this certain forum...should u wanna have a lil joke...post...if not keep it to urself

well "cassy" i dont qute understand... you say you understand if someone has a problem with what is said in a public forum, but the second they say something about it you tell them to run along it's none of their business?!

personally, most things shouldnt be taken to heart on here unless its really attacking someone. But you have to understand, you may say it's none of their business, but people read this to know what's going on in the bowling world. Don't you ever wonder where teams get their reputation of being 'big headed' etc. ?

satisfied?

"jess"

Hang people this was meant to be a joke.
This has gotten way out of hand.
While i agree with Cass i also agree with Jess some people might not no it is a joke.
SO please don't take personal shots at other people

Back
Top Bottom