Lets Get To Know Each-Other *coz im new to this*

hey ive been to one of these get to know each other things before!

ok here goes

HI! My name is adam and im an alcoholic.....

oh i also like ferrets.

hmmmm am i in the right forum? lol

peace out

tha DJ

Yeah my name is matt sofia... I'm in the central team! Been bowling for bout 4 years umm, Nothing special to my name if you wanna talk just email me, [email protected] MSN or ICQ 139015523....
see ya's!

ok seriously tho
now i know im not a junior but i thought id add my details to your list
My name is adam luko (the 'ko' is spelt 'c0ck' but it stars it out twhen i put it in lol) i am 23 years of age and male
i have been bowling for 6 years now and i never made juniors ( i ****ed back then lol)
i made rachuig in the years i went for it 98,99,2001 and plan to go for it this year.

my highest game is 300 and highest series is 754 (i think lol)

well there ya go u all know me now.

my icq is 21572550 and msn is [email protected]

peace out

tha DJ

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,
Most of you won't know me but you might know my brother Jason. My name is Lauren Mooney, i'm 16 almost 17 and i'm from the hole I like to call SA. I have been bowling for about 4-5 years. I made the SA state team for the first time last year and I made it again this year
icon_smile.gif

ICQ# 77075012 and MSN [email protected]

Well that's all from me
Seeyou

sylvia wasssup girl!!!???!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

LUKE dude i added ya on!! now go on-line so i can talk w00t w00t!!
thanx for da grats!!!
w00t love u all
u all ROCK!!!!
w00t w00t
bye byye
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey im michael cole from sa
icon_cool.gif

my highest game is 300 and ive made the sa team once and again this yr. um ive been bolwin for 11 yrs not that u can rreally tell hehe any ways my icq number is 60786303
cyas round
icon_cool.gif

hey sylvia, first why do u say that, and second, what right do u have to say somthing like that? i mean what on this earth makes you so perfect?? in future i ask you keep ur comments to yourself, because i nor anyone else really wants to hear it.

hey guys can i just clarify that i wasn't supporting sylvia's comment about flaming ace when i said she's a legend. sylvia mate, u ARE a legend and i think ur a bloody awesome chick! i just don't want anything 2 do with anything negative in these forums.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi my name is jason belmonte
im 18
enjoy long walks and horse riding

fav past time is snuggling up with a loved one watching love story movies....

Im looking for a female who is out going and isnt shy to dance

age (18-40)

if interested please call or email

thank u

laaaaaaaaater

hi jesso no mate you rock!!!! jess is cool
im at school rite now im really bored ha nat woooot
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

p:s i c u all on friday
go WA

Hey guys, My name's Melissa King I'm 19 and I've been bowlin for about 15 years.
Represented SQ in shield for three years 98/99/2000.
My claim to fame is winning Sydney Cup in 99.
Oh yeah and I love long walks on the beach jut like Belmo!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
null

Alrite My go..

I'm Jessika Everingham, 20 years old from Launceston Tasmania.
I represented Northern NSW at Pres Shield from 95-99, Captained 99 side, NSW at Walter De Veer (how proud am i!!
icon_wink.gif
) in 97 and NSW Rachuig in 2000.
My Claim to fame is coming second to Missy King at Sydney Cup 99 - lol
icon_biggrin.gif

And Aren't we glad you came Jess!! Got somebody to drink under tables now....or on top of them....depends where we pass out!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Well I know this is the junior section but everyone else seems to be doing it, so I thought I might as well
icon_wink.gif

I'm Kassey Fechner, 21 from Launceston as well. Represented Tas in Shield from 96 to 98 and then in Rachuig from 99 to 2001, and hopefully again this year. Only real claim to fame is being in the NTS this year.
MSN is [email protected]. Feel free to add me
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey all,
My name is Kylie Marsich,17,I bowl at Tuggeranong in A.C.T. Havent been bowling as long as most of you guys and gals but i try. Made Shield this year for Act/Southern and looking forward to it
icon_biggrin.gif

Email is [email protected]
icon_eek.gif

Hey nat, u know me, its shorty. Anywayz have fun, keep sayin hi to strangers and see ya all on friday 4 those that will be there

Hey all,
Chris Slattery here (16) and I've been bowling for the past 4 yrs...bowl for Act/ Southern NSW.. if you wanna talk
email MSN- [email protected]
icq- 147093903

Back
Top Bottom