Lets Get To Know Each-Other *coz im new to this*

hey guys!

k, most of you wouldn't know me, but my names Jess McGinty & i'm 14 yrs old! i bowl @ shellharbour!
n e more info: [email protected]

c-yas all @ state!

jess
icon_rolleyes.gif

ok
my name is Emalee Richardson
i'm 17 soon to be 18 female from hobart in tasmania i started bowling cos i went out with a bowler and so here i am
my highest score is 176 my highest series is only 463 but i've only been bowling a year
and thanks to Jayson Griggs for my bowling ball
no i just need some shoes and a bowling bag and i'm set lol

Adam i'll take the bid back down to 1 cent lol

my msn is [email protected] and my icq is 56232824 feel free to msg me and chat

catch ya's

Luv Em

hey whatsup?????
me name is marshall and im 12 soon to be 13.
i have only been bowling for 2 years.
my highest score is only 214 witch is totaly
s h i t!!!!!!
i live in hobart tasmania all my life in the very same house.
I bowled my first 200 game in launceston tasmania.my highest series is 50 in that i bowled 214,150and a 140 (i think)
my sis holds the junior hobart high game record witch is 267 and she bowled that out of pure fukn luck
her average is 132.
my average is 135 but i am getting better?? i think
if you want to know any more my email is [email protected] and add me to ya msn i dont have icq.
l8er yall

icon_cool.gif
marsh
icon_cool.gif

I believe that your are all correct, iam stace from northern (Wollongong)!!!

hey all
my names Phil Ashlin im from tassie and ive been bowlin 4 about 2 years my average is about 158 me highest score is 255 if any1 wants 2 e-mail me or add me 2 there msn chat they can me e-mail is [email protected] :cool:

Hey everyone!! Well my name is Glen Loader and i am 17 (turning 18) from NSW. Last year i was captain for CNSW thanks to Belmo for making FIQ, your a champ man!!! You and Jez should get gold for AUS in doubles this year!!! Anyway, i have been bowling since i was 3, my high game is 300 and high series for 3 is 768 and 4 is 1005. Any fame for me would be finishing 2nd in last years nationals!!
icon_cool.gif

My name is Tamara Darmenia but please call me Tam. I have been bowling for about 6 years. I currently bowl at Keon Park bowl in 3 leagues and hold a 166 average.

hey pplz my name is jess Lawrence most of u's won't no me coz i have nevr tried out 4 pressie shield maybe next yr...i am 13 turning 14 in june dis yr and have been bowling since i was 4 and 1/2 been stuck in a bowlin aleey ever since i can member wiv my older sis olvia!! i have represented keon park 2 times and 4 vic once in the east coast last yr! i currently bowl in 3 leauges 1 at keon park 1 at sunshine and hte other in werribee! i look 4ward 2 meeting u pplz next yr at pressie shield roll off's!! bye bye!!

My name is Craig and I'm from Sydney. I'm 17 years old and if you wanna add me to MSN or e-mail me, my e-mail is [email protected]. I've bowled leagues for 10 years and my highest score is 268. My average is about 165, but its been higher than that. Hope to hear from you all soon!
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom