Lets Get To Know Each-Other *coz im new to this*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAZZA:
Hey Kc Is a legend everyone
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also.....KC has a good rack!!

BTW Kace.....what do you mean the NTS is your only claim to fame?? What about changing the team rules for future Tassie Sheild teams, because of your actions one year?? Or the fact that you were the first?? Tasmania chick to shoot a 299.....and what was that pin you left.........5 pin wasn't it??
icon_biggrin.gif

hey guys,
my name is Matt Kanafa and i am 14 goin on 15 in may.....i have recently made the S.A state team for the 1st time....high game of 266(not to high
icon_mad.gif
)but ok.....been bowlin for 6 yrs this may and i love the game!!!!

matty

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

hey guys,
my name is Matt Kanafa and i am 14 goin on 15 in may.....i have recently made the S.A state team for the 1st time....high game of 266(not to high
icon_mad.gif
)but ok.....been bowlin for 6 yrs this may and i love the game!!!!
i got ICQ and msn so if ya want to add me to ur lists

email:[email protected]

cyaz later!!!!!!!!

matty
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey pplz my name is kelly young most of u probably dont know me but im nearly 15 i have been bowling for about 5/6 years..i made the nsw central sheild team this yr for the 1st time and yeah if u wanna know more or wanna chat add me on msn or icq

MSN- [email protected]
ICQ- 74032338

cya!!
kells
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

Wassup ppl,
My name is Dayne Johnson and i bowl at shellharbour,ive been bowlin for bout 4 yrs seriously bout 2,email me if u wanna know more [email protected]
Cyas
icon_eek.gif

ANDROOOO!!!
icon_razz.gif

Watch your mouth there boy.....
icon_mad.gif

Thanks for embarrassing me on two counts! lol. And to make things worse, you have made it sound like I left a solid 5!!!
icon_sad.gif
lol.

PS - Thanks Kara, you're a sweetie!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry.....better just clarify some things. KC left the 5 pin because she went brooklyn. The rules were changed for Tassie Sheild teams, because she was led astray.

BUT....the rack thing is correct!!

hi my name is adam ive already posted but i want to elaborate. i like active ladiez who arent afraid to compete with me and have fun doing it. i also like the kinda gals that arent afraid to show theire sense of humour and can endure mine
icon_biggrin.gif

since we have started our own australian bowling forum classifies i think we should have a few auctions here.

BELMO is on auction $100

i'll go on auction too lets say $2

hehehe

limber up for the ladiez jason
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

tha DJ

hey hey every dude n dudett how ya all doin!
i have already posted on here but im sortta really bored
i have talked to most of you people that have posted in this topic n just wanted to say that you all have personalities and its good to see that everyone is making and effort to get to know each other!
N E ways hope to talk to more of yas
luv shellby xoxoxo
p.s. Kellby i gotta talk to u!!!!!!!
(and yes it is about what we were talkin bout the other night but ya know!!!! lol)

ok i hear fiddy fiddys the call! do i hear fiddy five? fiddy five anyone?

bid for me and i'll throw in a bonus rubber duck!

yo shorty wassup?? Friday nite BEST FRIGGN NITE OF MY LIFE!!! TIM MACK ROX!!!!

which short are you?? Adrien???
babe u rock!! :p
i love you guys and thanx 4 helping my topic thinggo GROW!!!!
w00t w00t love u guys
SYLVIA AND JESS U BABES ROCK!!!

Fiddy-seven Fiddy-seven Fiddy-seven and a set of Six free steak knives thrown in - I hear Fiddy seven for the DJ....
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

fiddy seven it is.... im looking for a sexty sexty anyone for sexty? hehehe

hey my name is leanne prenzel. been bowling since 1994. bowled president shield for ACT/southern for 3 years (98,99,00), rachuig for NSW in 2001. highest game/series is 299/791.
biggest fame to claim is getting the chance to bowl with the guys and gals at fiq in 01 (even tho i bowled like s@#t)
hope to see yas around
icq is 100383342 msn is [email protected]
feel free to add me

Howdie!

My names Jeremy Shipp, im 16, ive been bowlin 4 a bit ova a yr, i made act n southern team this yr
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
n im form northern

Cheers

Hey by now most of the west aussies no who i am so, i'll tell yas over east who the hell i am. I'm Adrian and I have been bowling for 12 years. I'm 16 in september and made state 4 the first time this year for wa, and 2 Lucious, all of wa is hot. Anywayz catchyas in july.
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom