Lets Get To Know Each-Other *coz im new to this*

Hey all, my name is Elliot, I bowl in Moonah and this is my 4th year in bowling. I have made 1 sheild(Missed out this year). My
e-mail is [email protected]....... And if you are a hot chik then my home address is............lol.

Hey All

for all the ppl that don't know me i am Jarrod Lean. I dont know what the hell Belmo is going on about becasue if anything it will be the other way around i will be his ball caddy.

I have bowl 300 x 5 and represented Oz once hopefully be going over with the one and only Belmo again this year if i dont mate make sure u send me a post card.

See ya

hey i'm kerry-ann klop i've been bowling seriously for bout 4 yrs,i'm 16 turning 17 in march i made shield a couple of yrs ago and again this yr if u wanna conact me i'm on msn [email protected], or icq 79522642
k catch ya laters

hey i just did that and this under my brothers name mine is super_girl... sorry!

G'day ppl. my name is josh bulow and i am 15 and bowl for northen. i have been bowling for 10 years at maitland bowl. if ya wanna email me pleaz do @ [email protected]
thanx
icon_biggrin.gif

howdy all, my names jayson griggs, i live in tasmania, feel free to add me to your hotmail list or icq if you want to chat
catch ya

Hey all this is my sistes log in name.

But i am chris a 17 year old male/melb
i bowl with mickey at h/p
my email is [email protected]
or just post a reply.

Kewlies speak 2 ya soon

Hey Everyone

I'm Sara Hyland I have been bowling for 9 years and have been in 3 president Shield teams and This will be my 4th, I'm form Tassie. I'm 18 in 26 days !! can't wait !
C U all in Sydney !
my e'mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat !
Love Sara
xooxox

hey hey hey

well i bretter let u know a lil more about me

been bowling for 16 years or more
7x 300

rep AUS once and took a silver medal home!

love to go again......but only with jez

laaaaaaaaaater

Hey Every1..... it is zach waters here i am from townsville 'north QLD' i am 16 now started when i was 5 ..... my email address is [email protected] so add me and have a chat catchya's later

zach

hey there all. its Luke here in perth.
i've been bowling for what will be my 14th year this year. made president shield squad last year for the first and last time (too old this year
icon_sad.gif
)
have a high game of 289 and high series of 753.
my icq# is 137714150 or msn: [email protected]

anyway thats all for now. later.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

my sister is a retard and wrote her message on my login name!!! im 14 been bowling 4 too long and my icq is 45527787
icon_smile.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hey everyone, For those who dont know me (so basically everyone that doesnt bowl at shellharbour) My names Brad Smith, I'm in the ACT & Southern NSW Team, Qualified 3rd. I am 17, 18 in December and I've been bowling for about 5years. Anyone whats to talk my MSN/email address is [email protected] and my ICQ number is 38453995, see ya's at shield.
icon_razz.gif

howdy all
I'm Cameron Dunbar, 17/m/Alice Springs, and I've been bowling for about 7 years now.
If you wanna know anything else, my MSN is [email protected]

:p

Luke dude how is ya?
im adding you to my msn i know who u r mwahahaha

thanx heaps fpr making my topic grow!!
luv to all
Nat wallington
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hey peoples,
my name is Samantha Fisher and ive been bowling since i was about 5 but have only taken it seriously about the last 4 years. im in the ACT and SOUTHERN NSW sheild team. so i look forward to seeing everyone again at sheild. If anyone wants to chat i have got MSN and ICQ so add me to ur list, and my email is [email protected]
later -xxxx-
icon_biggrin.gif

hey nat. how you going??

yeah add me too your list and congrats on making the shield squad this year!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

HA GUYZ WASSUP

THIS MY 3RD YEAR IN SHIELD AND HAVE BEEN BOWLING ALL MY LIFE.....HI NAT WASSUPP
WOOot
P.S FLAMING ACE YOUR A PAIN
GET A REAL LIFE BUDDY>> GO WA
EMAIL [email protected] FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME....
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
BYE

Back
Top Bottom