Lets Get To Know Each-Other *coz im new to this*

Hey peeps yo i know you james man you rock!!

iam also in da team every1 *president shield for wa* w00t

luv 2 all
piece out man
my msn is [email protected]
so yo add meh!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON 12TH MARCH!!!!!!!!!
2 WEEKS EXACTLY!!!
haha sorry peeps im heaps excited ey!!
cos i can get me p's!
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_eek.gif

I'm james Sitters

bowling for 3 years

and shelby dont u need ur L's b4 ur P's?

Hey everyone
4 everyone that doesnt know me I'm Reese Leckie
Im 16 turning 17 in NOV, i qualified 1st 4 NSW central on the girls side..
i been bowlin 4 5 yrs in NOV..
so if u ever wanna drop us a line just do as u may
MSN & EMAILS:- [email protected]
[email protected]

oh yeh by the way jamesby
shellby has got her P's and will get them on her b'day when it is around 2 or 3 eks
okies
catch yas take it easy
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

xoxoxoxo
;p

hey me names mel collins
i'm from tassie and i have been bowling for about 3 or 4 years. i started da "who do u think is da hottest bowler" post and if ya want to know more just email me!! [email protected] and if anyone wants a tassie shirt just email me and i'll swap
luv yas see ya in sydney
icon_wink.gif

Hey Everyone,

I am not a junior anymore but my name is Daniele Hughes and I live in Melbourne. Used to live in Alice Springs and Perth. I have also represented NT 5 times for president shield and once for WA. I've been bowling since I was 7 years old and I am now 20, so I guess that makes it almost 13 years with a few breaks inbetween due to injury and illnesses amongst other things.

Anyway, if you wanna know more, my e-mail is [email protected].

Seeya's
icon_smile.gif

Hi my name is Graham Williams and I run a little old website called TotalBowling.

I am 23 years old , but everyone expects to meet someone older when they meet me at tournaments. Bowl only once a week now in league, and work fulltime at Hyperbowl in Brisbane. I bowled Rachuig for Queensland in 1999 as well as bowl for the Brisbane team. Bowled 4 x 300's as well as an 802 series for 3 and 1046 for 4, which included 23 strikes in a row.

My claim to fame is having been the only person I know to have bowled a 294 game.

Anything else just ask .. im not really a big fan of talking it up
icon_smile.gif

Nice game Grahmam...what did hell did you leave??? Greek Church with company?? lol

Anyway, I'm Andrew Phillips, 24 from Hobart Tasmania. I was a Ball Driller and Technician at Moonah Bowl down here. You can drop my a line at [email protected], ICQ no. 69791245, AIM screenname AndrooFillups and yahoo messenger name androo300

Take it easy!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Androo Fillups:
Nice game Grahmam...what did hell did you leave??? Greek Church with company?? lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on Androoo !!! Greek church with a 3 pin ..

icon_biggrin.gif

I am the MiLK_MaN, otherwise known as Cameron Jenkins, from Melbourne. I help Graham out with totalbowling occassionally, especially with the chat section.

Im 22 years old, and have been bowling since I was 6 years old. In fact, my parents met at a bowling centre.

High score is 300, high series is 761. Have only ever represented victoria in East Coast when i was 14.

MSN = [email protected]
ICQ = 1683049

hey guys!
well.. i'm guessing none of u know me so..
i'm jess ryan, i'm 14 and i've been bowling for almost five yrs now.

and another thing.. no offence cameron, but for sum strange reason i have a mental image of you bein a real old guy.. dunno why! no matter how many times jess lawrence says ur not.. i keep thinking of you as a guy whos half bold with grey hair! like i said.. no offence!

cya!

Hey everyone...
For those who don't know me my name is Hayli Mazzoni... I've been bowling for just over 1 and a half years now.. live in NSW and bowl for ACT & Southern NSW
icon_cool.gif

If you wanna know anything else my e-mail is [email protected] (got msn aswell)
Seeyas later
xox :

lol rowdy
its pretty easy to see that ey!!!
but cam is a cutie

and a sweetie
icon_wink.gif

luv yas shellby
xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey i can't help it! i'm stupid or sumfing! i havent met him before.. but i've heard hes pretty kewl.. he wont get offended right!??! i hope not!!
icon_eek.gif

Hey guys! Jess Wilkey's the name, i represented WA in shield last yr & am doing so again this yr. I'm 17 goin on 18 so it's my last yr
icon_smile.gif
Some of u NQ peeps will remember me from 2000 (canberra) when i was there as a supporter. ummm...i think that's pretty much it...oh and my icq number is 54373490! msg me sum time! cya!

-Jess

hey hey hey
been bowling since i was almost 2.....

2 claim to fames

1- Bowl with 2 hands and
2- And i am a ball caddy for jarrod lean!!!!!!!!!!

And thats it!

laaaaaaaaaaaater

Hi Every1,

For those of you who don't know me my name is Scott Summers, I'm 24 years old. No real claim to fame. Bowled Shield waaaaaaay back in '94 and have bowled Rachuig in 2000 & 2001.

High game is 300 (x2) high series is 783 (3) and 994 (4).

I only normally browse in the Junior Forum, but thought it would be good to get to know a few of the soon to be Rachuig bowlers.

Any questions: [email protected]

Later ....
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom