Lets Get To Know Each-Other *coz im new to this*

hey dudes and dudette's,
u guys defently will not know me i'm Tracey Madden i'm currently in the female schools team, selected for the NTS, i'm 1st in the Vic president shield trials bye 400 sticks (pins) represented vic 3 times in e.c.c.c and thats it about me!!
oh yeah i turned 16 last tuesday!
toodles keep smileing
luv Trace. add me msn [email protected]
icon_razz.gif

Hey everyone
My name is Stacey Buckton. I am from Wollongong. I have been bowling tournaments for about 1 and a half years but in legues since i was around 10. I am 15 now.
icon_eek.gif

Hey guys,

My names Lauren Robb, i'm 14 turning 15 on the 1/8. I qualified 3rd and made the a.ct/southern shield team 4 the 1st time this year so i'm pretty happy about that!
icon_biggrin.gif

I've been bowling since i was 10, but not seriously til about 1 and a half years ago
icon_smile.gif

Well thats about it from me,if u wanna know nething else u can contact me on msn: [email protected]

Catchas later,
lozz!
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

hey...
bee is my sisters log in...i am jayde flanagan..i have been bowling for 6 years and have done some some pretty cool stuff...

dont have icq never use it and i use my sis msn... bee is her name...

oh and belmo very funny...ball caddy...u know u love it

Hey people

For those who dont know me my name is Robert Townsend a.k.a. Robbie T to most.

Ive just recently turned 19 in Jan and have been bowling for 16 yrs.

My only real claim to fame is bowling 7 yrs in President Shield and bowling over 100 games which i dont know if any other guy has done.

Wanna know more, drop me a line here, on msn(Robbie T) or ICQ(28249308). My email is also [email protected]
icon_wink.gif

HAY ALL......my name is ben harriss and i have been bowling for about 2-3 years.....

Hey guys im at school being bored ****less sposed to be doing some stupid speed and acuracy test on da computer but i jusrt cant be ****ed!!!! woops scuse my language babes w00t
sylvia coxy jess stace and da president shield team for perth wa ROX!!!! w00t
well im gonna cruise home now for my driving lesson w00t w00t
luv u all
Natallie Wallington..
xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hi all my name is Adam Reeve i have a twin brother named Joel and we both made state this year for Tassie looking forward to meeting new faces at the Championships
icon_rolleyes.gif

If anyone knows Stacey Dares e-mail could u pleaz send it to [email protected] ta
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
c u soon

Hi Y'all,
I'm Matty Cramond and I'm 26 years old and reside in North Hobart, Tasmania and bowl at the AMF Moonah Bowl in Hobart.
I have been bowling for 19-years and hold three league averages this year of 195, 197 and 208.
My High game/series is 279 and 752.
I bowled Shield for Tasmania in 1992 and 1993
and won the State Adult Masters in 1994.
Waaaaaayyy too long ago.
icon_biggrin.gif

But that's enough about me lets hear about you people.
You can reach me on [email protected] or on MSN.
Feel free to drop me a line and say hello
icon_wink.gif

icon_cool.gif
ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif

hey all it is bee
well i have been bowling for 6 years same as jayde i am 15 and havent really done anything special i have ICQ: 94414821 and email and msn: [email protected]
so ad me if ya want and one if you dont well bye bye
LATER bee

Hey, I'm Toni Woodcock, 17 going 18 in may (3 months to go!!!). Represented WA in shield for the last 3 years and again this year (top qualifier 3 years running), 2 times WA State masters Champ. Most resently top qualified for Schools 'A' team and selected for NTS. Been bowling for something along the lines of 11 years.

hey all

hows it goin? im shaun parlby, i bowl at mooroolbark. if anyone wants to send me an email, my email address is [email protected] or if ya want to add, u can do that.

catch pplz

TONI BABE YOU ROCK!!!
GO ON MSN I NEEDA TALK 2 YOU!!!
LUV YA SIS

NAT!!!!

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

w00t i was so high fri night :p

hey pplz

my name is bradley tanner and i am 15, 16 in march. I have been bowling since i was 3. i am from adelaide and my e-mail is [email protected]. My icq number is 113764405. Feel free to add me.

c yas later
brad
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Herro Bowlin Peoples,

Clint from Perth here, Im 23 and have been bowling for 11 years.. High game of 300 and series of 794 for 3..... Junior rep in 96 and Rachuig rep in '00 & '01. Worked for AMF Cannington Lanes for 6 1/2 years and now work for a bank....

[email protected]

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey for those of you that don't know me, my name is Jenn. I have been bowling 2 1/2 years and em loving it. My AMF home is Highpoint in VIC and I have to say Hi to Tracey, Carly, Mickey and Lindsay.

This site is kewl

Jenn
icon_wink.gif

hey Jenn Jenn,
how u doin bootaful???
it's Trace just incase u were wondering!
well anyways i made the vic pressy shield team today yay go me!
anyways gotta go luv always Trace...
anyone wanna add me to msn my e-mail is [email protected]
keep smileing luv Trace..
Jenn loves my bro!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom