Intercentre

Hey whats doin,

Just like to mention Bankstown won intercentre div one once again. PLZ ppl l hate winning stop us. Also like to thank Ben rankin for filling in for me in the last game. Your name will be on the shield up top.

I won't be at next rd due to nationals but l'll see ya all soon.

Take it easy all.

Howdy!

Damn, i missed the match up! what was teh result?

Well, Mt Druitt was...a mess. I was in one of the teams that had to be moved up the other end and held up division 3! Opps
icon_rolleyes.gif

We ended up comin second finally! haha

And Brad, how come you can't bowl both....I am!...spose the fact that i'm bowlin the weekend before helps huh? hehehe

Oh and Matt Small said to say that I know him and to tell ya that! haha, I bowl with him on a thursday night. When i was in juniors (Still should be) he was in charge of my league.... so i've known him for some time now i spose....yeah, ANYWAYS....he says hi!

Later all!

haha u really wanna know?
haha
i got my ass kicked i didn't vs brad i vs Nathan
icon_biggrin.gif
and they both kicked my arse!
but ya know it happens!
glad i lost to u two though
icon_biggrin.gif

luv shell

Howdy!

Damn, i missed the match up! what was teh result?

Well, Mt Druitt was...a mess. I was in one of the teams that had to be moved up the other end and held up division 3! Opps
icon_rolleyes.gif

We ended up comin second finally! haha

And Brad, how come you can't bowl both....I am!...spose the fact that i'm bowlin the weekend before helps huh? hehehe

Oh and Matt Small said to say that I know him and to tell ya that! haha, I bowl with him on a thursday night. When i was in juniors (Still should be) he was in charge of my league.... so i've known him for some time now i spose....yeah, ANYWAYS....he says hi!

Later all!

haha u really wanna know?
haha
i got my ass kicked i didn't vs brad i vs Nathan
icon_biggrin.gif
and they both kicked my arse!
but ya know it happens!
glad i lost to u two though
icon_biggrin.gif

luv shell

just like to mention that awhile agi me and brad versed each other in intercentre at randwick and it was a pretty hard match i won but it was very very very close
235 to 236
i had to get a 7 bagger to beat him in the end that would have to be one of the best matches ive had brad thank you!!!
catch ya's laters!

Back
Top Bottom