Intercentre

A

Ashes

Good luck to all competing in the intercentre tournament this year. This is my first year, but should of been my 3rd. I'm playin for Castle Hill. See everyone at Hornsby this sunday ay? Enjoy, have fun and bowl well!!!

hey yeah good luck to you all

this is my 3rd yr
im in division 1 and we are at chesterhill

so yeah good luck to all ey!
luv shellby
xoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

So how was the first week of Intercentre for everyone eh?
For D3 at Hornsby..well....castle hill had a shakey start... and just to get your mind to where I am...one of own bowlers bowled a 78....ohhhhh...not good....i won all my games
icon_smile.gif
and the rest got most so yeah...we're in teh middle of the table I believe. Though, i still bowled under average unfortunatly.....
icon_mad.gif
eh, what can ya do ay?

Hey yeh Intercentre wasn't 2 bad 4 Div 1 Bankstown took out 1st place..which was my team hehe
anyhow yeh i bowled a shocker a 118 and got a draw pretty crud ay..
anyhow good luck 4 the rest of th eyr and i hope 2 cyas all there
i'll b there spectating ay
catch yas
xoxoxox

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

yeah reese you can cum wif me most of the ime if u wanna ey
catch ya on the lanes today!
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey everyone, so who is actually in the division 1 teams?? Our team had to forfiet this month (Northern bowl), but we'll be there next time for sure!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

In our team there is;
Me (Kristin McNeill)
Brad Douglass
Darryl Murphy
Simon Srbovski
Jason Graham
& Scott Richards

Catcha's later, and seeya's next month....

In Bateau Bay's team in
Me Michelle Astill
Matt Tanner
Buffy Brennan
Kelly Young
Chelsea Scott
And Shelton Farmer
i think that is all!! sorry if i forgot n e one!
catch ya's
luv shellby

All the team details and results can be found at -
http://www.leaguesecretary.com/TeamStandings.asp?LeagueID=4414.

Please also note that Divisions 2, 3 & 5 WILL NOT be at Macarthur as previously advised.

Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Intercentre Committee, Round 2 for Divisions 2, 3 & 5 WILL BE HELD AT Castle Hill.

Please pass on this announcement to as many Division 2, 3 & 5 bowlers, parents and gaurdians .... as you know ....

Thanx

Stephan

heya
thanks stephen
have a good one ey
cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

id just like to congradulate my intercentre team.blacktown in division 2, i wasnt there 2 bowl and they kicked arse!! go team. as far as im concerned it doesnt look like their gonna need me 2 bowl!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey How ya all doin...

l am in division one and the captain of the Bankstown team, well so l say anyway.
icon_razz.gif

l'll see everyone in divison one at Bateau Bay and be ready.

Just like to shout out to Christine Day and Reese Leckie for filling in for the day. without you girls we wouldn't have won. And Ben Rankin Also thanks for your support.

Catch ya all l8er

bankstown n all u other dudes u betta watch out cos we are on home turf next round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by auSSie13:
All the team details and results can be found at -
http://www.leaguesecretary.com/TeamStandings.asp?LeagueID=4414.

Please also note that Divisions 2, 3 & 5 WILL NOT be at Macarthur as previously advised.

Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Intercentre Committee, Round 2 for Divisions 2, 3 & 5 WILL BE HELD AT Castle Hill.

Please pass on this announcement to as many Division 2, 3 & 5 bowlers, parents and gaurdians .... as you know ....

Thanx

Stephan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you totally sure thats correct? i mean, i haven't heard anything on teh subject through the castle hill centre themselves. I'll be in this thursday and i'll chase that up then.
Thanks for the site though, its great.
icon_smile.gif

Yes ... the 2nd round centre for Divisions 2, 3 & 5 is now Castle Hill ... and there will not be a round at Macarthur.

I got the call the weekend of the Maitland Championships (16-17/3).

Ian Logue (Intercentre Co-ordinator) was going to contact all the gaurdians of the teams in those 3 divisions and let them know.

Check with the Team Guardian ... though if you are associated with the Castle Hill 2 (Division 3) team, your guardian may not know ... we were not given any contact details!

Thanks for the site comment .... have been thinking about converting it to a full site with a calendar (of events), message boards, polls etc.

Anyone have any views?

Cheers

Stephan

Stephan,

Well, my guuess is that if the centre itself knows that the 2nd round is held there, then everyone concerning Intercentre will be told during the week at their respected league. If you want to give details to the team Castle Hill 2 (D3) then you can point them to me. I am in that team and I can converse with the rest of my team to inform them. I shall either email you if you have a valid email address posted on this form or if you could email me at [email protected] so i am able to get you my details to contact me beyond the net.

As for the site, i'm all for the upgrade to a new and improved. More bowling information sites, or bowling sites in general the better i reckon. If any help is needed with web design and code, i'll be glad to offer assistance to you.

Talk to you soon,

Ash

Excuse me Miss Michelle Astill...

Are you saying you have what it takes to take on me? Then l guess its a challenge. Are you game?
Then l look forward to beating you and my team elminating your team at your home centre....

See ya there little lady.
icon_wink.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif

haha all i can say brad is
BRING IT ON BUDDY!!!!
lol
u smartass
lol catch ya at bankstown dude
luv shellby xoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Dear Miss Shelby,

l take that as a small challenge. Are you game to play me? It would be an interesting game wouldn't you say?

See ya soon, Take care.

brad dude id say so!
come on at bateau or sumfin me and you will have a game!
if we dont verse eachother we will still see who bowls highest!
heheh
luv shellby
xoxoxoxoxo
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Miss Shelby,

Cool, you are a worthwhile challenge to say the least. Seeing it is your home centre should l get a head start? or is it a even field? hehe l had to try.

l'll see ya sunday and bring your game face with ya.

Catch ya later gal.

Back
Top Bottom