Intercentre

Hey braddles & Shellby
I will b watching to c if either of u crack under pressure!

If I had to say who I thought would win I would put money on braddles by about 20!!

C u both at intercentre
Just rememba the aim of the game is to have fun!!!

Love
Kales

Haha, you'll have a huge crowd!! a total of 2 so far! hahaha, Heaps of pressure!

Hey braddles & Shellby
I will b watching to c if either of u crack under pressure!

If I had to say who I thought would win I would put money on braddles by about 20!!

C u both at intercentre
Just rememba the aim of the game is to have fun!!!

Love
Kales

Some how l've changed my mind. This thing l've blown up outta proportion so its down to whos better on the day. Had enough of this time to be realistic now.

Catch ya later

Some how l've changed my mind. This thing l've blown up outta proportion so its down to whos better on the day. Had enough of this time to be realistic now.

Catch ya later

realistic is good brad

however realistic is a bit late after the all the bets that are going on with the southgate intercentre bowlers.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Even so i am still looking forward to a good game between you and shellby brad.

Good luck to both of ya

Hey Shellby is our challenge still on for intercentre??? Or have you decided to be realistic too?

Hehehe

Cya everyone on Sunday

Kozzi,

How ya doin Bro, Um what bets?? the only bet is that we (Michelle and Myself) are gonna enjoy ourselves.

By the way what sorta bets?

realistic is good brad

however realistic is a bit late after the all the bets that are going on with the southgate intercentre bowlers.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Even so i am still looking forward to a good game between you and shellby brad.

Good luck to both of ya

Hey Shellby is our challenge still on for intercentre??? Or have you decided to be realistic too?

Hehehe

Cya everyone on Sunday

Haha

Brad i was just stirrin ya mate.

Just like everyone else i am looking forward to just seeing a good (and hopefully) close game.

However i could do the odds BELMO style for the most talked about game of Intercentre rnd 4 if you wanted me to.

haha see ya on Sunday

Kozzi,

How ya doin Bro, Um what bets?? the only bet is that we (Michelle and Myself) are gonna enjoy ourselves.

By the way what sorta bets?

Haha

Brad i was just stirrin ya mate.

Just like everyone else i am looking forward to just seeing a good (and hopefully) close game.

However i could do the odds BELMO style for the most talked about game of Intercentre rnd 4 if you wanted me to.

haha see ya on Sunday

hmmmmmmm, i wouldn't mind giving it a shot

But i am nowhere near the comic genious BELMO is proving himself to be. (Hey thats a rare thing me being modest haha)

So yeah if the great man decides to grace us with his presence than i am sure we'll have some odds on this game
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

After all if Belmo wasn't such a great bowler i am sure he'd make a great comedian, stuck in MELBOURNE of all places. Hahaha classic, makes you proud to come from New South Wales on a day like this

crap aside nah i dont think odds are needed

Seeing a good game between you two will be suffice for me

hmmmmmmm, i wouldn't mind giving it a shot

But i am nowhere near the comic genious BELMO is proving himself to be. (Hey thats a rare thing me being modest haha)

So yeah if the great man decides to grace us with his presence than i am sure we'll have some odds on this game
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

After all if Belmo wasn't such a great bowler i am sure he'd make a great comedian, stuck in MELBOURNE of all places. Hahaha classic, makes you proud to come from New South Wales on a day like this

crap aside nah i dont think odds are needed

Seeing a good game between you two will be suffice for me

heya all!!
sorry i never replyed to ur post i haven't had a comp for ova a week cos sum dick broke our cd burner then we would of had it back earlyer but that same dick didn't ring the dudes back!
thanks heaps steve
um well i have to agree wif ya brad i think it will all come down to who bowls betta on the day.
i dont really crack under pressure really i usually bowl betta so that aint gonna work for ya's
anywho!
i just realised that this is my 201 post holey **** what do i go on bout ey!?!?!
anywho!
hope 2 see ya's all tomorrow broght and early at mt druit!
have fun all cheers luv shellby xoxoxo

well, i dunno bout you, but its bright and early now and i'm not at mt druitt... hehe, gimme 30 minutes and i will! hahahahha, and by the time you all read this, i would of seen you all there. Hope you had fun...i know i will! hehe...confused?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

heya all!!
sorry i never replyed to ur post i haven't had a comp for ova a week cos sum dick broke our cd burner then we would of had it back earlyer but that same dick didn't ring the dudes back!
thanks heaps steve
um well i have to agree wif ya brad i think it will all come down to who bowls betta on the day.
i dont really crack under pressure really i usually bowl betta so that aint gonna work for ya's
anywho!
i just realised that this is my 201 post holey **** what do i go on bout ey!?!?!
anywho!
hope 2 see ya's all tomorrow broght and early at mt druit!
have fun all cheers luv shellby xoxoxo

well, i dunno bout you, but its bright and early now and i'm not at mt druitt... hehe, gimme 30 minutes and i will! hahahahha, and by the time you all read this, i would of seen you all there. Hope you had fun...i know i will! hehe...confused?
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey whats doin,

Just like to mention Bankstown won intercentre div one once again. PLZ ppl l hate winning stop us. Also like to thank Ben rankin for filling in for me in the last game. Your name will be on the shield up top.

I won't be at next rd due to nationals but l'll see ya all soon.

Take it easy all.

Back
Top Bottom