Highest difference in average

desmondo

I have just started in two new leagues. In the first week, I bowled well in one and had a Barry Crocker in the other. The end result was that I had a 171 average in one league and a 222 in the other for a difference of 51 pins.

It's only the first week, I know but it still looks silly and got me thinking:

What is your biggest variance in averages?

Des

My biggest has only been about 13 pins, one league (the higher average) was doubles and the other was four player teams

So far this year I have a 217 at one centre at the moment and 194 at another..pretty happy with that.

One League I was 150 and in the other like 180... They've changed its now only 20 pins difference!

well i bowl in 3 leauges one of them is bout a 176 ave then i think one of the others is a 180 something and then my monday night league s 191, ive also bowled 20 games in a doubles league and my ave in that i think is 201

A year or so back I was sitting at one stage on 219 in one league and 182 in the other after about 9 or 10 weeks.
I think the 219 dropped to about 209 by season's end and I improved a bit in the other league to get it to 200-flat by the end of that season.
This was around the time I struggled to bowl two nights in a row with a back problem, and started to come home like a train when the warmer weather started.
This current season I'm sitting at 201 on the Wednesday night and 210 on the Thursday night, and the latter one I've averaged about 247 for my last 7 to get it that far.
Not been in great form this season generally speaking.

Back
Top Bottom