Emerson Golf Day

rychenroller

I know quite a few of you like to whack that little white bastard around, so I thought I'd toss up an idea, see who is interested.

When: Friday 21st of November

Where: Eynesbury Golf course

Time: Late morning, early arvo tee times to be fair to all

Eynesbury is a world class Graham Marsh Designed championship course. It has a linksy feel too it, very open and plenty to aim at. The facilities are excellent also, massive draving range and putting greens. Its about 15 minutes south of Melton, 20 Minutes North of Werribee and only about a half hour from Geelong up the Geelong-Bacchus Marsh Road. http://www.eynesbury.com.au

Depending on the numbers we get, we might be able to have a longest drive and nearest the pin as well. So if you golfers want to make this a 3 day weekend and include the friday, come down and have a hit. It isnt far from Geelong and I'm sure we would have a great time. Lets see what sort of interest we get....

Yeah i play once every two months if i"m lucky thats why i don't become a member of any club . By the way are you still a member of Kooringal ? We have to have a game some time . Cheers Ralph.

Hi Adam,

Ralph and I might be interested if we can organise the day off work. Will talk to him tonight and let you know.

And - Phil - I think agree with Rob - you are playing with fire... LOL

Jane. xx

Back
Top Bottom