Golf !!

Hippy??

Player list....
Jeff, Dwambo, Magoo, Carl, Jase, Mark Wyatt, Chris White +5, Michael Tats, Graham (ball striker) Williams, Col Peckover, Jimmy(blocker) Dryden, Marshy, Jon Arq, Jason, Jake, Noel Semple, Scott Fryer, Steve Hampson...

Good turnout so far...we will be playing an ambrose 4 due to popular request. The first tee is ours from 8.00 am. You can form your own groups or we can do it on the day...but it would be good to get someone in each group who has played there before. Ask Col about the 2nd..lol.

Nearest the pins, aproaches and maybe even a long drive will be on offer on the day..hope that new stick thing works Jase.

See ya's then.....

Will take more names until Friday but will have to cut it off after then:surrender:

hey hipster,

Did you overlook me as usual or didn't you get the memo from Jeffy?

I'll be there too, i'm due for a huge cricket score!!!

hammo

:mad:my fault !!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad: well it might have been ..........:confused::confused: but what about drewy ?????? thats not me its you hippy!!!!!!!!

ok now lets throw some **** around -

jase - hmmm seen him play before has a solid game as long as he doesn't go into any bunkers!!!!!!! if this happens it might be a very long day for him and his playing partners.(don't forget the 30+)

drewy - 4ft tall seen him play golf before ....sad when the bag is bigger then him :p:p

col - watch out for that 2nd hole !!!!!:D:D

hammo - allways likes to make people laugh and after we finish golf iam sure everyone will be laughing !!!!!

steve hampson - well i have seen u bowl but never play golf ....... my guess is if you golf the same way u bowl , off the tee long a straight .... around the greens ??????:p

magoo - what can i say ... one of the best golf swings u can see ... just a pity it's wasted with u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused: MR 6 PUTT

dwambo - mate its allways fun at golf with you but be warned your playing in the same group as dave and it's been awhile since he hit anyone :surrender:

dave - you talk a perfect game every week , just a shame u never bring it with you !!!!!!!;);)

Hamo , Chowny , Sean are in...

Looking good so far but we may have a problem getting one or two carts.....we have 11-12 booked but with the numbers so far we may be looking for a couple of fit young people....Jeff & Jase I'm thinking of you....ha.ha. What ever happens, we will sort it out on the day...

Hey Dave there are 2 names you left off from an early post of mine....... Dan B and John L..... Looks like it will be 3 persons per buggy??

bfcc;169195hammo - allways likes to make people laugh and after we finish golf iam sure everyone will be laughing !!!!![/QUOTE said:
Jeffy, I only live by the greatest piece of advice I've ever received on a golf course.............

HIT IT HARDER, HAMMO

To bad my scores don't back it up. :(

Sure to be a good day for all.

Magoo you're MINE!!!!!!!!

hammo

is that best u got bottomley ???????????? come on mate don't be scared come out and give someone a spray.......

hammo are u still using those clubs from 1960's ????? and u want magoo ...... does kim know about this ???:p

carl do u still hit that weak ass fade everytime ? :confused::confused:

magoo at least with an ambrose you won't 6 putt any greens !!!!!;);)

jase u brought a new club ????? great now u just need to buy a new swing to go with it !!!!!!!!:D:D

see carl it's not that hard !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Briggsy, I am happy to let my clubs do the talkin. And if you listen really closely you'll hear them say (well it can't be aired on a public forum) but you can be sure you'll hear it loud and clear on Sunday. Oh and often as well!!!

4 out 10 carl. C'mon you can do better

Yes Jeffy the 60's club which are not only older than you but in better shape as well, will be there because that's how the game should be played. Not with the oversized clubs with bigger sweet spot so the regular jeff, sorry I mean Joe can hit it just as far as the pro's. ;)

Hang-on haven't i've heard that somewhere before. :D:D

Hammo

Master not only knows but approves.;)

As long it isn't a threesome with Dave and U

Hammo, So what I just read was Blah,Blah,Blah I'm still shopping in the kiddies section and buy little clubs rather than fully grown ones!!!

Notice Briggsy gone all quiet now. Talks a big game till its time to lace up the boots and hear the whistle blow. Though I'm sure he'd like the rubdowns and the locker room antics!!!

see carl now that was funny ........ by the way how much start are u going to give me ???? if you are so confident i am sure we can arrange a small wager ;);)

hammo keep dreaming mate u don't have enough money to get a threesome with dave and me !!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S HAPPEN TO THE OTHER'S ?????????? jase , hampson , graham, dwambo , dave u have all gone very quiet...... cat got your tongue or worried about not be able to back up your words on the course !!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

see carl now that was funny ........ by the way how much start are u going to give me ???? if you are so confident i am sure we can arrange a small wager ;);)
hammo keep dreaming mate u don't have enough money to get a threesome with dave and me !!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S HAPPEN TO THE OTHER'S ?????????? jase , hampson , graham, dwambo , dave u have all gone very quiet...... cat got your tongue or worried about not be able to back up your words on the course !!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

Ohh were here, last time I played with hammo he had a driver the size of my sand wedge, I think it dates back to preastoric age not the 60's, also the putter, well I reckon he got his from putt putt and never returned it, its that old.

As for the rest, well I believe Carl will dominate just as he does on the lanes, so be respectful to the great man.

Jase, well you know he will have the best clubs money can buy, can he use them?? time will tell, hope so

Graham, well he plays cricket, so just like me, length is very good, accuracy, hmm?????

Jeff, always the gentleman, so probably plays alot of golf, and always so humble, so definatley a shark, don't take bets.

Dave, well no hi fives when dave's around, so it's Mr buisness im guessing, and will be going for the prizes up for grabs

Magoo, I don't know much about this man, but loves the kick boxing, and might just pull some punches of his own come sunday, oooohhhh the big kaboosh.

Chowny, again haven't seen him play golf, but seems cash up latley so the man to hang around at the halfway point for that free beer;)

So bring on sunday I am sure it will be a barrel of laughs of the first.

Good turnout so far......but if any of the little girls playing are afraid of a bit of rain and decide to give it a miss on Sunday can you ring me on 0402739380 on the day and just let me know...yes I will put Sh1t on you....;)

As for all this so called trash talk......when there is something posted worth replying to (or even spelt right???)...then you will all learn what trash talk is all about!!!:mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom