Ebonite black ice.

luke

hey everyone i just got this ball drilled tonite by gavin at richlands. (awsome driller) the ball i bought to be my dry lane ball, and thats what it is, gets down the lane very easily. all in all the ball is very good on dry lanes and everyone should consider getting one.

thank you gavin for a awsome drilling, this guy is very profesional and knows his stuff.

ebonite bowl to win

I just got one the weekend just gone, Rudy drilled mine up. I had a handful of shots with it monday night and it seemed like a good ball. I then decided i have a game with it tueday and boy was i suprised! A light condition ball on a fresh condition, it wasnt hook alot, shooting down 10, but when it hit the pins, it demolished them. Front 9, then user error left a wash out to open the 10th, for a 265 game.

Another great ball release by Ebonite, and i cant wait to get my hands on The One and The Overtime.

Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

I totally agree with the guys. Don't know who the Rudie guy is, but got Gavin at Richlands to punch holes in one today.And for $175 drilled, I picked up a bargain.He drilled it with a very simple 3 3/8 pin, leverage for those who don't know, I wanted it to come up a little earlier for more med-dry lanes.It does exactly that!Boy does it hit hard!!!Not bad for lower-end performance ball. I am impressed.

Thanks again Gav. I will be back.

i hang around the centre on most weekends and have to say many people are pleased the way gavin can drill there equipment and i would recommend him to any one from me i would give him 10/10 for drill any of my equipment present to future