Visionary violet gargoyle

G'day mate

I think you have 2 pretty good options. Both the Violet Gargoyle and Green/Blue Centaur can be drilled for what you are looking for, the Violet being a bit more aggressive and more for medium conditions, whilst the Green/Blue is generally a bit tamer and suit more light/medium.

Hope that helps, if you are still a bit unsure give Gavin at Richlands a call or ask some of our team up there, ie Jase, Carl, Pilko or Katie - I am sure any of them would only be too pleased to help. Best of luck with it.

Regards..........Max

i reccomend the blue/green !
very controlable where as i strugle with my violet gargoyle as it hooks WAY to much for myself at the moment.

The blue green is a good option, I think all of us have found that it is better when its polished. When it is not polished it seems to go just a little earlier than expected and looses some punch at the pins when that happens.

Hope this helps

Dale

just like to congrats my darling wife Manda for her highest game for the year with her violet gargoyle rolled a nice 258. Well done honey, not bad for someone on a 140 avg.........sandbagger......!!!

Back
Top Bottom