Circle "FIESTA"

yousef

Cover stock: GlowActive (Because of its glow in the dark colors).
Surface: Polished
Core Design: Symmetric
RG Average: 2.710 (High) on a scale of 2.43-2.80 Very Low-High Break Point
RG Differential: 0.010 (Low Flare) on a scale of .000-.080 Low Flare-High Flare
Recommended Lane Conditions: Dry to Medium Lane Conditions
Color: Black/Orange also available in plum (purple)/silver.
Glows in Black Light

The way i have got this ball drilled, (pin under the ring finger, and the Center of Gravity in the middle of the grip).

This is probably is one of the best dry lane balls i have ever used, because even though my drilling for this ball is not a very weak drilling, i dont thin any lane could be too dry for this ball. because this three peice ball has the ability to get through dry heads, and finish with a predictable back end reaction, and hits the pocket hard and great pin action, and doesnt tend to lose its finish unlike many dry lane balls that are out.
However this ball is also great when it is sanded for more backend reaction when there is alot of carry down in the backends, I would recomend this ball for all types of bowlers, specially league bowlers, bowling their last games for the night, and struggling to get through dry heads. I also recomend this ball specially for bowlers who are starting to bowl, as it does not over react.
In the end all i can say that is ... I LOVE THIS BALL..

Yousef Akbar..

Circle Athletics staff.

Visit our website:
http://www.circleathletics.com

hey i live in perth and as i was playing/watching in perth cup i like ur spare ball so can u please pm me or just fill me on it cause im looking at buying one cheers aj

yousef said:
Cover stock: GlowActive (Because of its glow in the dark colors).
Surface: Polished
Core Design: Symmetric
RG Average: 2.710 (High) on a scale of 2.43-2.80 Very Low-High Break Point
RG Differential: 0.010 (Low Flare) on a scale of .000-.080 Low Flare-High Flare
Recommended Lane Conditions: Dry to Medium Lane Conditions
Color: Black/Orange also available in plum (purple)/silver.
Glows in Black Light
The way i have got this ball drilled, (pin under the ring finger, and the Center of Gravity in the middle of the grip).
This is probably is one of the best dry lane balls i have ever used, because even though my drilling for this ball is not a very weak drilling, i dont thin any lane could be too dry for this ball. because this three peice ball has the ability to get through dry heads, and finish with a predictable back end reaction, and hits the pocket hard and great pin action, and doesnt tend to lose its finish unlike many dry lane balls that are out.
However this ball is also great when it is sanded for more backend reaction when there is alot of carry down in the backends, I would recomend this ball for all types of bowlers, specially league bowlers, bowling their last games for the night, and struggling to get through dry heads. I also recomend this ball specially for bowlers who are starting to bowl, as it does not over react.
In the end all i can say that is ... I LOVE THIS BALL..
Yousef Akbar..
Circle Athletics staff.
Visit our website:

hey mate..

its a good looking ball isnt it hahaha ..
ok its called "RIO" its a plastic ball by circle.. (blue/white/black). its also available in (yellow/white/black) or (silvar/black/white)..

i hope thats usefull enough for you,, and if you need help or have questions about any circle balls just feel free to ask..

enjoy..

yousef..

Circle Athletics staff.

hey i have had a look 2day and we dont have them so where do i get them from?

hi evry one and ajrocks...
If any one is facing trouble, finding Circle equipment, or accessories.. You will find all your needs, regarding any Circle equipment and accessories, in our ONLY only two AUTHORISED suppliers and distributors.. and they are:

1- Bowlers basement (Audrey).
2- Qubica AMF (Glen Rowland).

I hope this answers your questions about finding Circle's products..

also I would like to note out that circle releasing new plastic and high performance balls,, so visit our website to check them out.!!!

Cheers,

Yousef Akbar.

Circle Athletics staff.
visit our website:

I would have to agree with you there Yousef.

I think this ball, being a 3 piece weight block, is very versitile. My Fiesta is also drilled with the Pin and CG in a line directly under my ring finger. This ball hits hard, probably the hardest of all the 3 piece cores I have ever used. A lot of the time you will get these balls leaving 10 pins because they just dont hit hard, but not the Fiesta!!!

Ideal conditions for this ball is dry lanes, but I have used it on many occasions when the lanes have been oilier by getting in deep, slowing down and looping the ball to the pocket with great effect.

I think this is a very predictable ball. It certainly has no troubles getting through the heads and finishes on the backend quite well.

Highly recommended as a 'go to' ball when the lanes burn out.

Another great product by Circle Athletics!

Matty K

CircleAthletics Staff

www.Circleathletics.com

Line removed by admin (no Advertising)

Back
Top Bottom