Visionary violet gargoyle

luke

im confident to review the ball now.

got this ball of gavin at richlands another awsome drilling by him.

go the ball layed out pin above fingers and the cg swung out a little bit.

first of all. the ball gets down the lane very easily on a wide varity of conditions. and thats what i wanted it to do.
the ball has one of the biggest backends i have seen out of a ball for a long time. i used it on a fresh condition the other day bowled a 670 with it first 3 games ive bowled with it. the ball is so easy to work with. so predictable with its roll,and movement of the brake point.

in summary the ball is very versatile. great ball for everyone to have in there bag. crankers and strokers. will like the ball

give gavin a call on 0417711477. he is very helpful and his drilling is great im sure he will work out a deal for you.

luke green

I also picked up a violet gargoyle from AMF Richlands. Gavin drilled it with the pin at 45 degrees and CG kicked out to the right for side weight.

My style of bowling is a stroker, and usually shoot straight down 5-10 board depending on the oil. I bowled the first game with the Violet Gargoyle at Richlands on a fairly dry condition and found the ball to have a nice, consistent hook fairly early, all the way to the pocket.

I then bowled league at Greenslopes on a more heavier oil pattern. Slowing my pace down and shooting down 6-7 board, the ball appeard to go longer then have a stronger backend reaction on the heavier oil pattern, and still was very consistent throughout the 4 games.

The main thing I noticed about this ball was the awesome ability it has to carry. I am quite often a victim of that dreaded 10 pin but with the Violet Gargoyle I left a significant amount less. This resulted in me bowling my highest 4 game series to date (970) with a ball that was just drilled up that afternoon!

This is an extremely versatile ball that I would strongly recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing a Visionary ball.

Can't wait to get out on the lanes with it again! 10 out of 10!

HAHAHAHAHA well done Chips...And you thought u wouldnt sound professional enough...I'm proud...and indeed any ball that Pringle can actually use must be good...GO VISIONARY

sounds good guys,

I spoke to MAX and he has sold me the frankie May, i will put a report in once i have it and use it at the brunswick cup

peter

As Ive said many a time, REAL MEN arent afraid to use girlly coloured balls!!!

Personally, the worst coloured visionary ball is the AMULET, although I'd love to get my hands on one or two!!!!

Freddie said:
I dunno that I could use a pink ball, even if it was the best thing ever :eek:

Trust me, the colour starts to look really nice when you have a big string going. Definately a real attention grabber !

GK

Here, Here.

And I can assure you this one works a treat. Especially if you need something to react hard at the bottom end.

To me guys,the Violet Gargoyles look more like a flash.They are leaving my proshop that quickly!..............

Gavin @ AMF Richlands Visionary proshop

Isnt that true Gav...I seriously have not seen that many people go so crazy over one ball...I was lookin at one myself...And such a pretty colour...:p

Well Miss Hot Pants............you know where they are! That's right only in my proshop............

Regardless of the colour of the ball (which I think makes it a cut above the rest) the Violet Gargoyle is the most versatile ball I have drilled, bowled and seen bowled.
I have drilled them for power players, tweeners and strokers, and the Violet just keeps on amazing all who use them.
I drilled another 3 today, and not one person wanted to stop bowling and nor could the smile be wiped from their faces.

This ball is just awesome!

Gavin

Mine arrived yesterday. Great looking ball. Getting it drilled on Saturday so will report back then.

*'TOPHER* said:
correct me if its wrong but the white swirling effect seen in androos photos fades when the ball heats up a bit doesnt it?

G'day Chris

Quote from Visionary's website mate:

** The special coloring and blend of this ball results in lighter or even white spots and streaks (phazing) that is a natural effect of the reactive coverstock. You should expect these streaks may almost disappear in the heat and become more exaggerated in the cold.

They really are a great colour.

Regards........Max

Back
Top Bottom