300 Games

only 1 of my 3 are on there... and i know for sure the ball was checked, pins checked, and application filled out and signed cause i waited around on my 2nd and 3rd to make sure these where done,

2nd was 18th July 08
3rd was 18th May 09

This list can be viewed as just a start then, hopefully the loose ends can be filled in one day

So how would one get the list updated? One of my two are there ... both were 'official' and paperwork completed. I remember looking sometime back and being able to find them both on the site, but now its ben compiled into a listing (which is a good idea) I seem to have lost one!

I suggest that those who don't find one of there's listed and who have the certificate / plaque etc from TBA or the TBA recognised body that provided it, send a scan or digital photograph of it to Ian so he can chase up the missing paperwork.

However, I noticed that a few bowlers have thought theirs were not listed but Ian has subsequently pointed out that they are so I suggest you thouroughly double check the listings first before sending in any proof for listing updates.

2 of mine are missing. I know that paperwork was filled out correctly.

2nd was 14/03/2007 Forest Hill

5th was 14/12/2008 Tuggeranong

I suggest that those who don't find one of there's listed and who have the certificate / plaque etc from TBA or the TBA recognised body that provided it, send a scan or digital photograph of it to Ian so he can chase up the missing paperwork.

However, I noticed that a few bowlers have thought theirs were not listed but Ian has subsequently pointed out that they are so I suggest you thouroughly double check the listings first before sending in any proof for listing updates.

i agree, be a help to Ian not a pain in the rear. after all the database would be no mean feet to come up with the regular monotony 300's are thrown these days

Back
Top Bottom