300 Games

Ah well, 2 out of my 6 are 'real' Anyone know how many have been thrown under 'other' organisations at all?

That's Interesting 2 of mine have gone missing....:confused:

considering I have all 3 plaques from Tenpin Bowling Australia - I would say these statistic are flawed....

I know several bowlers with more official 300s then what these stats show.

Gee Tony
I can see the 5 ,1 game in the 80's, 1991, 2 1993, 1996
any more ?

Has your name has only one "l not two?, will fix, these entries are before I started

and David

Maybe they were not sent to TBA, only one is against your name?

Please check with TBA office in Brisbane about the two missing ones!

Adrian yes there are two for this year, what about previous years were they sent to TBA?

As mentioned in my post

"These are only the 300 games that have been recognised!

If a 300 game documentation has not been sent to TBA it is not recognised"

Gee Tony
I can see the 5 ,1 game in the 80's, 1991, 2 1993, 1996
any more ?

My apology Ian, Must have had a senior moment when looking for them.

all looks good.

cheers

Tony

Three last yr and 1 this yr were in TQI leauges Ian(including my back to back) Still real to everyone though

If Brisbane area do the paper work and recognise it then Shouldnt TBA do the same...I have 6 missing yet Brisbane Area recognise them...I know i did the paperwork as i have the plaques to proove it...

Don't these local associations work for the same goal as the National Body...

My 2 aren't there but my league is not TBA. I guess they didn't really happen then, or the 836 series.

Ian,

I think you may need to update your records a little as they are very out of date, as for me i bowled 9

1. 1998 have to find the date next time i go to my dad's
2. 23/01/05
3. 2/06
4. 16/05/07
5. 31/07/07
6. 31/07/07
7. i will have to ind the date on this one.
8. 14/05/08
9. 1/11/08

Anyway this show that my records are out of date, and George is talking 30+ 300 games.

so Ian could look into your records so they more acurate

cheers,
dave

Weird that I bowled a 300 literally an hour after Ash Clarke did at Villawood on the weekend. Mine is there, but Ash's isn't. Maybe the paperwork wasn't done for his. Strange though.

Cow

What is really needed is a single place where all these sorts of records can be kept. We need all the *****ing between different Associations to stop and for all significant achievements to be listed in a common place somewhere.

Until that happens any list you look up will always be missing some of the info.

As in my previous posts

"If a 300 game documentation has not been sent to TBA it is not recognised."

This means the ball has to be checked, pins checked, and application filled out and signed etc. See pdf fies attached

Attachments

• First_ever_300_game_awards.pdf
    88 KB · Views: 22
  • 2nd___Subsequent_300_Game_Application.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 14
As in my previous posts

This means the ball has to be checked, pins checked, and application filled out and signed etc. See pdf fies attached

What a load of **** this is....I know pleanty of 300's that you so call recognise and i know first hand because the the bowler who bowled it was high profile all they were asked is if the ball was ok...In some cases the person throwing it has drilled the ball...

Also i can assure you that pins arent always checked either...

As in my previous posts

Exactly my point. Until ALL associations start acting in the interests of the sport itself we will not go anywhere. At the moment we have different associations who will not deal with each other due to various reasons so some significant achievements are not sent to TBA.

As much as I feel the TBA has done nothing for me as a league bowler with a few tourneys under my belt, that would seem the obvious place for records to be kept (unless someone can come up with a better idea).

We all know this wont happen so we are left with a mess.

Back
Top Bottom