Bowled a 300 game. TBA wont recognise.

Why would expect a announcement, we are considered mushrooms by TBA so keeping us in the dark is normal for the national body.:(
Joe

This will make organisers and bowlers learn to keep their mouth shut until situations are resolved as this has made the matter worse.

Whats worse than getting a phone call and getting told, "Hey guess what Darryl, your 300 game ISNT going to be recognised" The situation has only gotten better SINCE that phone call, because now theres a change i can still get it but at that point it was "1% chance" so why not come on here and let people know whats going on?

We are trying to contact either Chris or Murray but with Dazz and I both being Shiftworkers it is proving difficult. We no longer have Murrays number and have never had Chris's. I will be in Newcastle next week so I will try and track Murray down I think he is working at Raymond Terrace a bit not sure.

taree bowl should have their numbers & email addresses i am sure they can contact either people on your behalf
BTW. were all the centres participating in the ncc accredited as this could be a reason for the tbal not recognising the award, just a thought

Whats worse than getting a phone call and getting told, "Hey guess what Darryl, your 300 game ISNT going to be recognised" The situation has only gotten better SINCE that phone call, because now theres a change i can still get it but at that point it was "1% chance" so why not come on here and let people know whats going on?

Just wanting to know if you heard anymore about if your 300 game is going to be reconised, or if they have.

On the 12th of August i bowled a 300 game at Gosford City Bowl when i was bowling in the Northern Country Challenge. I am a registered TBA bowler and as far as im aware of, the country challenge is sanctioned by the TBA, hence why i pay a TBA registration fee at the start of every season/year. I fail to see why they even sanction an event if they wont recognise these things. Im only 20 years of age, bowling for 8 yrs, And might not ever bowl a 300 game again, so i think its a bit unfair that they can sanction a league/comp/tournament but disallow the rules and regs.
Thats my rant.

Hey Darryl, who cares mate, you bowled a 300, be proud that you have.

your only missing out on a Chevron and a Certificate that you have done so, you have plenty of Witnesses, so everyone will know that you did.

you must be a member of The TBA to bowl Country Challenge, I had to Join TBA To bowl in it, a year or two back for Taree as well.

your 20 years old mate, same as me, I havent gotten close to a 300 yet, you will bowl another one, if you keep a positive frame of mind going.

So I am sorta befuddled as to why, they arent recognising that feat.

Some people just hope things will go away Jason. The Northen Country Challnege has it's Annual General Meeting tonight (Sat 6th). You can just bet that this topic will be a feature.

im hearin ya Wal :)

i just hope daryl gets what he deserves, and thats a sanctioned 300 game. i know how damm hard it is and how long it took me to get 1!

hope it all works out for u daz.

Murray Herd told Myself and Dad on Saturday night that this thread was brought up in a meeting they had, and thinks its basically made things even harder or ruined my chances completely. And they were 'supposedly' going to be/or talking about sanctioning the game. He basically told us "Good luck with it" as if to say that NCC now has nothing to do with it.

While its in my head there is another Taree Bowler who bowled a 700 series on the same day as my 300. And he isnt getting anything so far either. I dont mind if i dont get anything but i would be very disappointed if this thread ruined his chances for getting his 700 series recognised.

Thanx to everyone who supported me but im pretty sure its a dead issue now. May as well just move on.

Back
Top Bottom