2014 HAMMER Qld Senior Classic

hi carol
transferred $210 yesterday. I can't get my computer to download the squad listings. Could you please let me know if i am still in
C squad?
PS hope animals mouth is better:)
regards
steve lenton

Sorry to everyone for the delay in getting Squad list up but due to my Mum being in hospital, and Animal away, time has not really been my friend, so
just confirming that due date to hold spots is 9th OCTOBER (- this was extended from original posting stating 1 week, as I wasn't available to monitor it)
That said, I did manage to get squad list done over the week end and have updated it just now.
We have a few pending payments and you will see * beside their names.
Names in BOLD are confirmed with deposit, Names BOLD are fully paid spots

Squad list is to big a file to print here so have attached a word doc so you should be able to open
Entry form has been corrected to show correct dates and squad times.

Morayfield Tavern has a block of rooms on hold at the same Corporate rate we have had in the past. To book your room, their phone number is 07 54952722 and just advise them that you with the Caboolture Bowl booking.
Again I cannot do Pickups from the Airport but am happy to help with getting you back on the Sunday
Please allow time for the roadworks on the freeway near Nudgee through to Deagon and then especially on Morayfield Road (which is a nightmare on a Saturday mornings through till early pm)

cheers
Carol

Attachments

• TOTALBOWLING LIST.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Hammer Entry Form 2014.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
Current Squad List just updated

Attachments

• TOTALBOWLING LIST.doc
    44 KB · Views: 100
Hi Carol,
could you please put John McGrath into "A" squad and reserve for "C" squad. deposit will be paid today.
TBA Number is 117255

Hi Carol,

Get paid thursday.
Will pay deposit then if ok.
Only in A squad ATM.
Dont think theres a mad rush for A squad.

Cheers

Rob Chinner

Evening All,
current squad list as of this evening
have just 3 bowlers (2 x B Squad & 1 x C Squad) that we are waiting bank confirmation - should be in by tomorrow
Reserves that have made it into B Squad have been contacted and placed in squad
no reserves have made it into C Squad -
regards
Carol
Big thank you to Ronnie Bates who has been keeping me upto date on payments received:)

Attachments

• TOTALBOWLING LIST.doc
    47 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom