2014 HAMMER Qld Senior Classic

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
As the entry form is now accreditated I can place both the current squad list and entry form on here
Firstly a BIG THANK YOU to TOTALBOWLING for allowing us to use the Senior Forum for nominations

I know I may cop flack over this part but ground rules must be set.
In January we listen to the bowlers feedback and hence the new format as a trial.
Names that were taken in January for 2014 has been disregarded as there is now 3 squads.
The New Format now ensures that there is
* only 2 bowlers per lane / 4 bowlers per pair
*18 games (10 & 8)
*an increase in Prize fund - see entry form.

No Local bowlers will be forced to take spots in the Friday night squad - every one has the same rights to pick their spot (subject to availablity) and as always first in with deposit paid entries will secure the spot they want - only fair way.

Most of you are aware that we were requested take names at the recent ATBSO Nationals and some bowlers have had first choice at squads, so now that the tournament is accreditated those bowlers are required to pay their deposit NOW to hold their spot
Bank details are on the entry form and please put Name as reference so we can ensure that the deposit is for the correct bowler .. you can also confirm payment here / email Batesy or myself.
Please when posting here, advise if you are Senior or Grand Senior - (Ranking requirement) and also please put your TBA number so that we can confirm prior to the tournament that you have renewed your TBA membership.
No Bowler will be allowed to bowl with out proof that Membership is current on the day -receipt from internet /association /center joined is required if you don't receive new 2014 TBA card before tournament. TBA forms will be available at the centre.

Sorry for being so long winded..

Thank you to our Sponsors :-
HAMMER USA - again AU$500 for the first 300 bowled with a HAMMER Ball
KEGAL - Best in Lane Maintance
SHOE FRESH - Keeps not only your bowling shoes fresh
CABOOLTURE TENPIN BOWL - Really knows how to look after our Bowlers
CABOOLTURE INSTANT PRINT - our Printing Wizard
ROMANTIC NOTIONS - Has all your invitational needs
MOBITECH - The man behind our Computer
ANIMAL'S PROSHOP - Number #1 supporter of Senior Bowling
and NEW Sponsor
A & A Finance, Leasing & Insurance -Andrew & Angy Campbell - themselves Bowlers

So please support our support our Sponsors as they are supporting your Sport.

Attachments

• Hammer Entry Form 2014.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 312
  • Squads 2014 A B C 1.xls
    30 KB · Views: 215
Hi Coral
Can you please put Mario Cordedda in C squad thank you ,sorry but for some reason i was not able to open the squad listing to check if i was in the listing.
regards
Mario
TBA no. 131133 and senior

Hi Animal,
B squad for me please (yes I am old enough now)
TBA # 105405 (Senior or will be next year)

Hi Lawrie
Please put me into A squad.
Will Carol be booking motel, if so please book motel for friday and saturday.
$50 deposit will be transferred today
Thanks
Ray

Can you please add Jo Hine to C squad!

Both Ronald and I are Seniors. I have just paid deposit for both of us (Internet banking).

TBA numbers are:
- Ronald: 105407
- Jo: 162899

Jim... had you on Animals sheet- missed it :(
Paul C Squad is full and you are 3 reserve but have tou definitetly in B for now

PLEASE NOTE
with emails / facebook and totalbowling C SQUAD is FULL
deposits will need to be paid to hold spots
regards
Carol

Hi Guys & Gals
please remember that there is only 36 spots per squad and I have received over 30 contacts yesterday with 90% wanting C Squad
It will be impossible to cater for all
Carol

Back
Top Bottom