2014 Senior Australian Open

Hi All
Please find attached the latest squad listing with changes.

Regards

Sue

Attachments

• 2014 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing as at 18th Jan.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 146
Hi All

We wish to advise that both squads of the Senior AO are full with all bowlers having paid their required deposit to secure their spots.

Due to the number of bowlers that are still showing interest in the tournament, the committee is thinking of adding C squad which would bowl on Friday and Saturday night.

If you are interested in bowling in this squad we would need to know by Friday 24th January so that we can make arrangements for this to happen.

Sue Raphael
ATBSOV

Hi All
Please find attached the oil pattern that will be used.

Sue

Attachments

• 2014 ATBSO Seniors Australian Open.pdf
    297.3 KB · Views: 137
Looks a lot like this. 10½:1... This one comes with commentary on page 2.

Attachments

• Kegel Recreation Series STONE STREET 9642.pdf
    396.8 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: CT
Well at least aiming will be optional! Hope all you guys and girls take your striking shoes as you are going to need a lot of them.

Just can't help yourself can you...Where were you going with that Jase?.....not much happening on the Open thread?

Hi Sue

Can you please remove Daryl Holt from the AO as he is very ill and wont be able to bowl, he has asked for me to apologise to you.

cheers Gwen

Hi Sue
Is the pattern being laid for practice at any stage before the event. Could you also confirm Kerilee for the proposed C squad if she does not get into either A or B please.

Cheers
Phil

Sorry Jase, you must have us all confused with some-one who cares about Graphs.....we only care about fun and numbers...?...:)

Really, Are you saying the Seniors are compromising the integrity of the sport?

Stick to the Open forum Jase, that's where you problems are...

I wouldn't understand, obviously not!

You have a nice day now...:)

Whether you are in favour of ditches or not, I don't think this is the thread in which to debate the subject. My feelings on the subject are well known so I won't expand on them here. Maybe we need a "Ditch vs Sport condition" Forum.​

Wow, such hostility. I haven't seen animosity like this since I declared that Holt Team bowlers shouldn't be referred to as State Teams! :)

Jason, I, for one, appreciate the effort. I have neither the time or energy at the moment to trawl through the kegel patterns to see which one it is similar to, so that was a helpful link. Having said that, it is fairly obvious how this will play and I already realise that I will need to change my game plan if I want to be competitive.

Any info is good info for a newbie Senior who had his arse kicked in QLD last weekend. I can only hope that there will be a tournament down the track where a dump down and in isn't the prime form of attack.

Cheers
Jan

Back
Top Bottom