2011 Seniors Australian Open

A note for Baz .. Barry , unfortunately I cannot respond to your generous offer of staying with you in Melbourne as I only have 9 posts to date.
Can I note my email address [email protected] so we can comunicate regarding this...cheers Alain

Hi Sue can you please place John Romanelli in A Squad but leave him as first reserve for B squad.... cheers Tony

Hi All
I have attached the lastest squad listing for the Seniors Australian Open.

For those bowlers that have not paid a deposit yet the details are below

W/P Bank
Account Name : A.T.B.S.O.V inc (tournament a/c)
BSB : 033 028
Account number: 232277

Please let me know by email when have done so. [email protected]

Regards

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2011 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 113
Hi All
Well Santa has been it now time to get ready for the New Year.

I have attached the latest squad listing and a new entry form.

Due to the well supported Grand Seniors ladies section the committee has decided to give them their own prize fund.

At this stage we have one spot left for the tournament so can you please pay your deposit to secure your position and let me know when you do so.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Thanks
Sue Raphael

Attachments

37 KB · Views: 107
  • 2011 Senior's Australian Open Scr Entry form Over 50 no2.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 45
hi sue
Paul terry here
Could you put Richard bentley into A squad as the last available position please
I have put deposit this morning into the account for you for all three, myself, Roy searle and richard Bentley
Kindest regards
Paul Terry

Hi All

Just to let know that the tournament is now full.

Entries in the Mens and Grand Seniors have been great, so due to this we will increase both the prize fund and positions paid.

Don't forget to pay your deposits and please let me know.

Happy New Year

Sue Raphael

Hi! Sue.. Please just confirm that the New Zealand crew is to pay at the time of check in ! Or do you wish us to transfer a deposit into your ATBSOV account prior to comming?///thanks Alain

Hi Sue .... I won't be able to make it down this year as we are moving house in Feb so can you please remove me from the list. I will definitely be down next year though. It is taking us a while to settle back into our normal life again.

Hi All
As the tournament is now full with a waiting list all bowlers that have not paid a deposit to secure their spot need to to do so no later than Monday the 7th February. Please let me know via email [email protected].

Anyone wishing to pay a deposit to Stephen Bell in Queensland at the Hammer Classic may do so.

Bank details as per earlier posting.

Thanks

Sue Raphael

Hi Bowlers

As I posted earlier the tournament is now full and with a waiting list so I do require the bowlers that have not paid their deposit must pay by the 7th Feb. to secure your spot.

The bank details are
W/P Bank
Account name A.T.B.S.O.V.inc(Tournament Account)
BSB NO :- 033 028
Account number :- 232277

Please let me know when you have paid.

Also I have attached a squad listing

Thankyou

Sue

Attachments

37.5 KB · Views: 77
Hi Everyone
I have attached the lastest squad listing for the tournament.

For those that have not been in contact me you need to pay you deposit please to secure your spot. My email address is [email protected]
Bank details are on an early post.

Thanks

Sue Raphael

Attachments

36 KB · Views: 35
Sue,

PLease put Andy McKay down as reserve for B Squad.

I will be sending my Entry fee the next day or 2.

THx
Brenton

Back
Top Bottom