Seniors Australian Open & Venuto's Cup

Hi,

I should be in B squad for both AO and Venuto, the same as Bob Whybrow. Can you pleae fix it.

JP Li

Hi All
I have posted a squad listing for the A/O and Venuto's Cup.
At this stage the A/O squad A is full so if you wish to bowl in B squad just let me know and also I am not sure if I put some bowlers in the wrong division being grand seniors please let me know.

The Venuto's Cup at this stage I have 1 spot left in B and plenty in A. Once again just let me know If you wish to bowl.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2010 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 2010 Venutos Cup Open Squad Listing.xls
    33 KB · Views: 73
My apologies Sue could you place Tony Long and Lorraine Lambe in the Grand Seniors same squad... thankyou....

Hi Sue

Have posted cheque today for deposit for Andrew and myself for the Senior Aust Open.

Cheers

Angy Campbell

Hi Sue,
sorry for the inconvenience, do you think its possible to change me to B squad please, in The Venueto cup only, AO is ok, I dont think my flight will give me enough time to get from the airport to the venue, I am trying to change flights but just in case I think it best if I can change squads
Kindest regards

Paul Terry
Remember this is only for the Venueto Cup AO stays at A squad.

Hi Sue,

Can you please put me down for "B" Squad for the AO. I will send you deposit on Tuesday.

Jim Murray

Hi All

I have attached the lastest squad list for the Senior's Australian Open.

If anyone is still wishing to enter just let me know.

Regards

Sue Raphael

Attachments

34.5 KB · Views: 110
Hi All

With only two weeks to go I have attached is the lastest list for the Seniors Australian Open. If you are on the list and not bowling please let me know.

Regards

Sue

Attachments

35 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom