2012 Venutos Cup

Sorry Sue,

Something come up and looks like I'm not going to make it.
Please take me out of "B".

Thanks

Tony

Hi Sue,
Paul Terry here.....although I am in B squad, I was hoping to get into A squad as my flights are a little tight at the mo...I may have to change them, if a spot comes up in A squad could you put me on the wait list please.....Thanks
Paul

Hi Sue, Angy and I are able to make the Venutos Cup again this year. Can you please confirm 2 spots in B Squad for us so we can book flights for Saturday morning, and will send deposits when firmed up. Regards

Andrew Campbell

Hi All
Please find attached the lastest squad listing as 19th September, anyone wishing to bowl please let me know.
Don't forget you must pay your deposit to secure your spot.
Details are
Acoount name : ATBSOV inc (tournament a/c)
Account no: 232277 BSB 033 028
Please mark on the D/D your details and let me know
Regards
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2012 Venutos Cup Open Squad Listing as at the 19 sept.pdf
    24.2 KB · Views: 119
Hi Sue,

I am sorry Sue but Angy and I are just not going to make it this year after trying to juggle things, and a commitment has now clashed with this weekend. Please remove usfrom the Cup, sorry. Andrew

Hi All
I have attached the lastest squad listing as at the 11th Oct. If you are unable to make please let me know
Regards
Sue

Attachments

• 2012 Venutos Cup Open Squad Listing as at 11th Oct.pdf
    24.3 KB · Views: 75
Hi Sue,

Due to Jetstar changing my flights, is it possible for you to move Garry Crick & Lyall Gunn from A Squad to B Squad.

Thanks

Hi Sue,
Paul Terry here.....although I am in B squad, I was hoping to get into A squad as my flights are a little tight at the mo...I may have to change them, if a spot comes up in A squad could you put me on the wait list please.....Thanks
Paul
Hi Paul
'I have moved you to A squad and Alvin is already in B squad
Sue

Hi All
With not long to go I have not received deposits off quite a few bowlers please pay your deposit to secure your spot. If you are not bowling please let me know.
Details are
Acoount name : ATBSOV inc (tournament a/c)
Account no: 232277 BSB 033 028
Please mark on the D/D your details and let me know
Regards
Sue

Back
Top Bottom