2014 HAMMER Qld Senior Classic

Carol,
I have paid tonight deposit for Jeff, Chris, Barb and myself, on the assumption that we will be refunded the deposit if we do not get allocated a squad. Can you please advise?

I will post other details if we make a squad.

Thanks
Jill

Only just found out about this. It is not fair to take names at ATBSO Nationals when not all Seniors bowled.
Should have announced to all seniors then take names only after deposits paid.
I need C squad as the extra cost to interstate bowlers is not fair.The local bowlers don't have the same costs.
If I pay my deposit now do I get C Squad?
Les Harrison

Only just found out about this. It is not fair to take names at ATBSO Nationals when not all Seniors bowled - If asked.. name was put in
Should have announced to all seniors then take names only after deposits paid. - Always going to have some that don't see announcement till after squads are filled

I need C squad as the extra cost to interstate bowlers is not fair. - Qld bowlers have the same issues when they travel
The local bowlers don't have the same costs. only 4 bowlers of the QLD bowlers of C Squad are Locals

If I pay my deposit now do I get C Squad? NO -there are 9 bowlers ahead of you also waiting to get C Squad so paying a deposit now will not secure you a spot in C Squad
Les - Julie put you in B Squad on Sunday

To Be fair to bowlers waiting to get a spot Bowlers in B & C squad have TWO weeks to get their deposits in to hold their spots

Carol

Hi
I am already in B squad but can you please put Janet Baker as reserve for C squad and can you also add Tracey Petrass as reserve for C and B squads (TBA # to be confirmed).
Thanks
Janet

Thanks Dave - Batesy has confirmed
Thanks Brenda& fely - waiting for it to show
Joe - in A Squad :)
Thanks Warren
Janet - Have put Tracey in Reserve for B (5th) & C (11th) - you in C (10th) - Payment for your Spot in B within the two weeks please :)
Jill - Deposit will be refunded if we can not get you into either squad B or C. At present the 4 of you are reserves 1,2,3,4 (in order of your post) for B Squad and reserves 5,6,7& 8 for C Squad

Cheers
Carol

Hi Carol,
Can you please put Rob Kaluci in B Squad
Cheers
Rob
ROB .. B Squad is FULL ..... you are no6 reserve.... I have given you a spot in A Squad please advise if you wish to take it at this stage
Regards
Carol

Hi Carol. I have paid the deposit for myself and John Romanelli today - it will go through tonight. I look forward to seeing you in January. Cheers

Hi Carol,
I transferred $50 deposit today, please let me know if there is a problem.

Kind Regards,
JP

Back
Top Bottom