THE HAMMER QLD SENIOR CLASSIC 2010

Hi Carol, can you please add Christene and myself to "A" squad, if you need a deposit please let me know and l will give you the cash in Adelaide. Cheers

Hi Steve, JP, Paul, Christene & Barb
Have put your preferred squads into Diary for now

as soon as entry form is approved will put confirmed squad listings up
cheers
Carol

Geez Louize, the way this thread is going, you had better put me down for A squad in January 2012 - lord knows I will be old enough then, and I don't want to miss out ;)

Hi Carol,

I think I put my name in the diary. But just in case I haven't, put me down for A Squad.

Thanks

Brien, JP, Broni ( your not old enought yet surely), Jagga, Peter, Bob,Greig, Garry (D/C), Julie, Kevin
all in requested squads

will put up squads of names shortly

final draft of entry form will be sent away this week

Cheers
Carol

Carol
Before the classic is booked out please add Brian Looby, Maurice Fadl+Cam Wood to A squad
Thanks
Brian Looby

No I am not old enough yet - I was being a tad sarcastic when I said that the way that this squad was heading (you know, form not out yet, event not til January 2011 etc ) that I should put my name down for the 2012 event just to make sure I got a run.:confused:

Jagga put his name down in the diary at the 2010 event, and is quite happy that his squad preference will be noted once you have opened the official squad listing.

cheers:D

Hi Carol
as this tournament seems to be going balistic 6 month out I better check to see if Mary and Kevin Blackmore are down for "A" squad.

Hi Guys

Kevin, Mary, Barry W, Steve, Brian(B1) & maurice - have you already listed in your preferred squads
Please note if your name was not in the Diary you are not on the list I have for A & B Squads so far

I'm going to bite the bullet and start a new thread "THE HAMMER QLD SENIOR CLASSIC 2011" as a few have got confused and thought that the above squad listing date 19/12/2009 was the current one so
PLEASE no more entries here
regards
Carol
See Broni, I knew you were still a babe in arms compared to some of these guys ;)

Hi carol,

I am sad you forgot about me especially since I have already paid my deposit (I thinkI remeber that) in 2009 ... can you put me in A squad please.

Back
Top Bottom