2014 HAMMER Qld Senior Classic

Batesy is away
And its on his computer so as soon as he is back I will see if he can help
Cheers Carol

Message for all Sydney bowlers.

Also those in range and visiting - Tenpin City at Lidcombe will put down the pattern to be used in Caboolture (see post Dec 10) this coming Sunday 5/1/14 from 9.30am. Cost is $5.00 per game. Appreciate if the Centre could be notified on 02 9737 8044 re your attendance so that sufficient lanes can be prepared. Please note that this practice session is not limited to Seniors, it's open to all.

Thanks

Greg Williams

Next two Reserves please advise if you wish to move to C Squad
3/ TRACEY PETRASS
4/ JOHN MCGRATH
5/ JOSEPH MORAITIS
regards
Carol

Hi Carol
Can you please add Cameron Wood to the Classic in B or C Squad
I have a spot but just have to wait for a reserve to confirm if they want to move
have put Cameron down as next reserve - please ask him to pay his deposit asap to ensure that he gets in
cheers
Carol

Hi all
Please remember that you must bring proof of TBA 2014 membership at checkin time of your squad, otherwise you will be asked to fill in a membership form & pay before being allowed to bowl - NO EXCEPTIONS -
  1. if you pay online please remember to get a print out of your receipt
  2. if your association pays your membership - get a receipt (showing what level of membership) from them BEFORE coming to the tournament
If your are going for ranking points you must Silver membership

to make check in quicker could you please email me asap
[email protected]

regards
Carol

Just been notified by Morayfield Tavern that there are only 2 rooms now available - so if you need accommodation and not yet booked please ring the Morayfield Tavern on 07 5495 2722 - please mention that you are part of the Caboolture Bowl booking - I can not do it for you!
Please note - I have to advise the Tavern next Friday to remove any room under 'Cabooture Bowl' not booked.
regards Carol

Carol

Is there any spots availble?

If so can you put me down, will take any squad. Prefer C
Can pay in full as sonn as you let me know
Thanks
Andrew Jacklin

Carol
Is there any spots availble?
If so can you put me down, will take any squad. Prefer C
Can pay in full as sonn as you let me know
Thanks
Andrew Jacklin

Hi Andrew
have a spot now available in A Squad if you require it
C Squad is full
cheers
Carol

Thanks Cameron
cheers
Carol

WOW we are one week out from the 10th Hammer Classic
time to thank our Sponsors for again being part of this great event
10 year sponsors - these guys have supported us from the original idea of this tournament so a huge THANK YOU for your support of Senior Bowling
  • Hammer USA
  • Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf
  • Animals Pro Shop
  • CIP
  • Romantic Notions
  • Wicked Stickz
  • Totalbowling
8 years down - theses are the really silent ones but always there to help out
Casey Midgley Design -> Esthetik Concepts
Mobitech
Shoe Fresh NZ
A warm welcome and thank you to our Newest sponsor
A & A Financing Leasing & Insurance
We look forward to seeing all our sponsors back in 2015 so Bowlers please express your thanks for their support

attached is the latest squad listing as at 6am 12/1/2014 - no further lists will be posted
we have had a few dropouts and if we do not fill all vacant spots there will be no refunds of the non refundable deposits (stated on the entry form)
I will however transfer the deposit to the 2015 event but it must be used by the said bowler in 2015.

At this stage we have 3 spots in A Squad and 2 in B Squad . C Squad is full
I have received a current list of TBA's 2014 recorded memberships so on the attached sheet I have listed those bowlers whose 2014 TBA membership has not yet been received. I will be asking those bowlers at checkin for receipts or 2014 TBA card, otherwise you will be required to pay membership on the day prior to bowling
see you all in a very short time so have a great trip and a safe one please
regards Carol

Attachments

• TOTALBOWLING LIST 12 01 2014.doc
    41 KB · Views: 172
Any chance I can change from squad A to B???
Cheers.
David Edwards.

Yes David - I have swapped you into B Squad

A Squad - 4 spots vacant
B Squad & C Squad - FULL

entry form attached again for those who need a reminder of checkin times
regards
Carol

Attachments

• Hammer Entry Form 2014.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
Good Morning all
Today is the day
we have 101 bowlers for The Hammer Classic - 33in A Squad, 35 in B Squad & 33 in C Squad - due to the number of drop outs there will be NO refund of deposits.
A Squad Bowlers - dont forget check in is 6.15 pm today
please be aware of the traffic on the Gateway and the other major roads leading to Morayfield so allow plenty of time.

Travell safe and see you in a few hours
regards
Carol

Back
Top Bottom