2013 Queensland World Cup of Champions-1st Event 2013-Unique Format-$4000 Prize Money

Hi Nathan.
Lady Flower was putting in a $30 deposit from the remainder of my twin tour voucher
If you require the other $20 let me know but will def be attending

Cheers

Brian & Ronni from Caboolture Bowl will post all deposits on here. Once that happens I'll mark you in bold black.

Nathan, Lady Flower has transferred $30 for Dave Kirby and $35 for Dale Stewart on 16th Nov. into Cab. Bowl a/c as deposit/part deposit for their spots in World Cup so perhaps you need to check with Batesy.

Paid in Full for Dylan Lucas, $50 Deposit made by Alisa Britton and another $50 Deposit made by Aden Roffey, done all this a Caboolture Bowl Wednesday Night :)

Thank you

Can you put me in as a reserve, let me know if someone pulls out and I will pay my deposit

Thats not a problem but if you wish to bowl all you need to do is pay a deposit and your in. Only the bowlers who have paid a deposit are secure.

UPDATED squad lists with those who have paid deposits will be within the next 24-48hrs.

Kind Regards Nathan

I will pay a deposit on Sunday when I'm at Caboolture for Silly season doubles if that is okay.

You can pay deposits when ever you like. It's just the first 32 paid deposits will make up the field. I believe between 5-10 bowlers have deposits. Just waiting for an update from Caboolture Bowl. I believe you will be fine to pay on the weekend.

Kind Regards Nathan

2013 Entry List

1. Mike Tomicek
2. Ryan Edgar
3. Ben Johns
4. Dylan Lucas
5. Alissa Britton
6. Aden Roffy
7. Rod Parker
8. Jay Palmer
9. Dale Stewart (2008 Champion)
10. Dave Kirby
11. Ben Turner​
12. Tegan Meads​
13. Mick Brunhierl​
14. Alicia Melton​
15. Jon King​
16. Jason Scott​
17. Brett Laird​
18. Tamara Harmsworth​
19. Cameron Zacher​
20. Keith Mellor​
21. Grant Hold​
22. Rikki Reid​
23. Lawrie (Animal) Hill (2010 Champion)​
24. Terry Wenban (2009 Champion)​
25. Darryl Alford​
26. Carl Bottomley (2011 & 2012 Champion)​
27. Brendan Meads​
28. Bob Hardie​
29. Tony Hamilton​
30. Andrew Clark​
31. Brendan Santin​
32. Kevin Blackmore (2007 Champion)​
1st Res. Darrin Comrie​
2nd Res. Chris Turner​
3rd Res. Ryan Bagley​
4th Res. Phillip Fagg​
Names in Bold = Paid Deposit/Secured Spot
Kind Regards Nathan​
Now that there are 32 names down bowlers should be looking at depsoits to secure their spots. If any bowlers have not put their name down it's not to late. Simply pay a deposit and you've got your self a spot.​
The first 32 paid deposits will make up the field . . . Don't miss out, secure your spot today

Hi Nathan,

Please add Loukmaan King to this event - I will be paying his and my deposits today at Silly Season doubles.

Cheers
Jon King

Hi Guys,

Just confirming deposits paid today for Loukmaan and I.

Cheers
Jon King

Back
Top Bottom