2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup

Hi Guys and Gals

Please find attached an updated Squad list with 72 names down :)

We'd like to thank Total Bowling for use of this forum

Attachments

• 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup Squad List.pdf
    30.5 KB · Views: 94
Hi everyone with the establish of the center base Association at Amf Robina I would like to give the new bank account details, the bank details that are on the entry form will remain open until the event so there will be no deposits or entry's lost for this event.

Details are as follows

Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536

Cheers Doug

Hi Doug.
Sorry...Can you remove Maddy Kemp, Zach kemp and Jake Otago Please?
After being to Sydney Youth Cup we found out that SA Youth Cup is on the same weekend.
All 3 want to push their ranking points up to keep in touch with selection for a National team!
Apologies again Doug

Grant

Hi guys

Just a reminder that its nearly a month away from the 16th July witch is the cut off date to get your deposits in for this event and to save your chosen squad

The new bank acc details are above but as i said if u still have the old one that is fine as it is still open.

Cheers Doug

Hi Guys

To everyone who is bowling this weekend at the Border runners and also have their name down for this tournament they will be entry forms on hand if u would like to leave your deposit. We are a few days away from being a month away from the 16th july cut off date to save your squad pick. Bank details are as follows.

Please dont forget to use your last name as ref..

Cheers Doug

Hi everyone

Just to let you all know that you can now pay a deposit or pay in full with C/Card to the bowl for this event. You MUST only talk to RUTH to make your paymeant, that is so NO paymeants will get lost.

Bank deposits are still the perfered way for deposits/in full paymeants.

Please dont forget to use your last name as ref..

AMF ROBINA (07) 5562 2382

Cheers Doug

Hi Guys

Here is an updated squad listing as of 25/6/13

Please ensure when making deposits you use your 'SURNAME + GCCUP' as the reference

Attachments

38.4 KB · Views: 54
As part of the tournament directors team, I have a very special sponsorship announcement coming. I will be finalising this deal in detail within the next 24 hours but it is guaranteed and will be excellent for all bowlers who do not cash!!!!! If there was 1 tournament you wanted to bowl in this year, save your pennies and make it this one.

Stay tuned and I will announce the details once confirmed.

Jason

I am pleased to announce Allphones (Burleigh Heads) has come on board as a sponsor for 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup.

I have arranged for 2 mobile phones to be won, an IPhone 5 16gb Black and a HTC One X worth combined around $1500. I am also going to arrange some accessories for phones to won as random prizes worth further $$$$$. Any bowler who does not cash in the tournament will be eligible to win one of these phones. I will have the winner of the tournament draw out the prizes.

Upon check-in we will ask you for your mobile phone number so we can contact you but much prefer all entrants to be there on the day to claim your prize. This has taken a considerable amount of time, planning and effort to arrange and am very excited about being able to make this happen. If you have not yet entered, get your entry in now. We really are looking to get 100 bowlers entered for this great tournament. Remember also, due to great sponsors, we have $150 for highest placed local bowler and $150 for best placed female bowler.

Get your entry in asap.

Thanks.

Jason, Doug and Dave.

Updated Squad list as of 2/7/13

Attachments

31.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom