2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Tenpin Cup

why isn't there an entry form out dougy and a prize fund is well. even if its a rough draft.
Hey mate

Entry form for the 2013 Bcr8ive Media Gold Coast Cup will be available shortly after accreditation mate so as soon as we get it it be going right up. ;)

Guys you don't need accreditation to put out a DRAFT copy of the payout as it stands. This just gives people an idea of what they are playing for and when you have accreditation then you send out the entry form.

Guys you don't need accreditation to put out a DRAFT copy of the payout as it stands. This just gives people an idea of what they are playing for and when you have accreditation then you send out the entry form.

Yes I understand that but I was also waiting up a few things to come in before I put draft out and now things have came in.

Hi everyone these are the bank account details for this event. Please make sure you put your name as a ref so we know who is who.

Douglas Kirby
BSB: 014739
ACC: 189117383

We ask that all deposits and entry fee payments be made via Bank Transfer ONLY prior to the event and CASH ONLY at time of CHECK-IN.
This is to enable payouts in Cash rather then Cheques

On the Saturday night starting at 6pm I would like to invite you all to one of a our local sponsors Toscana's Robina just a 2 min walk from the bowl for a night of social catch up with everyone. I understand there will still be a Squad bowling but I find this is the best time to try and bring as many bowlers together, as there maybe a lot flying out on the Sunday night but I am more than happy to make it Sunday after the tournament if that's when everyone would like.

The cost of this is $25 and that includes:

2x Beer or 2x House wine
And a good Selection of finger foods.

If you would like to attend this you can either pay the $25 with your deposit or just put you name down and pay on the night. I think this will be great way to catch up with all your friends from interstate or just up the road friends.

This is a DRAFT only and based on 72 bowlers and may change due to numbers and any added sponsorship.

1st PLACE $2500 + TROPHY & 2014 ENTRY

2nd PLACE $1750 + TROPHY

3rd PLACE $1200 + TROPHY
4th $800
5th $700
6th $600
7th $525
8th $450
9th $400
10th $375
11th $350
12th $325
13th $300
14th $290
15th $280
16th $270
17th $260
18th $260
19th $250
20th $250
21st $240
22nd $240
23rd $230
24th $230

$300 for 300 paid on the spot 1st one only(once ball is checked and if no 300 bowled money will be added to prize fund)
$150 for the highest place female outside the cut
$150 for highest place local bowler outside the cut

So get your name down and your deposit in too save your spot in this great event.

If u have any other enquiries please feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected]

Cheers Doug

I will get up a list of our sponsors soon as we have had a couple more jump on bord and we all know wat that means morrrrre money!!!

Back
Top Bottom