2015 Apps unloaded Gold Coast Cup

Would like to welcome on broad, Cabbage Tree Point Bait & Tackle as a gold sponsor to their years event.

Make sure you get your entry's in. We have had some great sponsors come on broad this year so we all know that means more money up for grabs.

Deposits due 1st of August.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 16
Doug
Please remove me from this event as I hope to be moving into my new home the same weekend.

Regards
Donna Adams

We have received our accreditation number from TBA so we are pleased to release the Entry Form for 2015

Also find attached an updated squad list as of 16/7/15

Remember that deposits are due by August 1st to secure your place in chosen squads... after which paid reserves will be given first preference

Attachments

• 2015 entry form GC Cup.pdf
    432.4 KB · Views: 66
  • GcCup Squad 2015.pdf
    681.7 KB · Views: 58
Good afternoon friends.

I just wish to let everyone know that from tomorrow morning onwards I will be away and will not be back until the week of the tournament. I will not have any internet or phone service at all. So if you need any info or have any questions please feel free to get in touch with my brother Dave Kirby thru his page, on this page or via email at [email protected]
I just want to thank everyone so far for the support and to all the sponsors that have come on broad for 2015.

Dave will keep u all update with what is going on and squad listings. Don't forget that the 23rd of August is the tournament practice day at AMF Bowling Robina at 4:30pm so please let him know so can get the right amount of lanes oiled. The oil patten will be released on the 1st of August.

Updated Squad list.... Deposits are due tomorrow.... need to be received into our account by Monday night to secure your places in chosen squads, after which paid deposits will take preference.

Nb: The Pattern for this years event will be released tomorrow also

Attachments

• GcCup Squad 2015.pdf
    682.2 KB · Views: 43
Hi Dave, I paid $100 deposit on Thursday. $50 for myself and $50 for Benni. At present you only have myself marked off.

Thanks
Hayley

Good morning peeps just stoping by to post the pattern for the 2015 Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Cup.

Please share

Don't forget the pattern will be laid down at AMF Bowling Robina on the 23rd of August at 4:30pm please comment if your wish to attend. 4 games $18

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom