2014 Gold Coast Cup

Latest Squad listing as of 23/7/14

90 bowlers including 9 Women

Remember deposits are Due by the 1st August (8 days to go) to secure your spot in chosen squad, after which paid reserves will be given preference. THANK YOU to those who have already paid deposits :)

Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Name: Tenpin Bowling Association Of QLD (Robina Branch) INC.
ACC: 189511057
BSB: 014536

Thank you to everyone for supporting this event

Attachments

• GC Cup Squad List 2014.pdf
    88.7 KB · Views: 50
High everybody. We will be having a tournament practise afternoon at AMF Robina. We have two dates to choose from, so from tonight until this time Monday night the most picked date will decide wen it be. So please share to get the word out ATM I have 14 lanes.

Both dates are a Sunday so please comment A , B or C

A. 10th of August
B. 17th of August
C. Both days

Time: 4:30pm (for both dates)

Cost: 4 games $18

Deposits are starting to flow on in now, C squad bowlers NEED to pay your deposit to secure your spots.

Thank you to all who have paid thus far

Latest Squad listing as of 28/7/14

95 bowlers including 10 Women

Remember deposits are Due by the 1st August (4 days to go) to secure your spot in chosen squad, after which paid reserves will be given preference. THANK YOU to those who have already paid deposits

Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Attachments

98.5 KB · Views: 36
Please find attached the Entry Form form for the 2014 APPS UNLOADED Gold Coast Cup (our apologies for the delay)
including Prize Fund based on 72, currently we are at 95 entries

Please note: Check-in on the Sunday morning for Round 2 (Top 24) has been brought forward by 30mins to 7:30am so to enable an earlier finish for those travelling

Deposits are due by THIS Friday to secure your spot in chosen squad (C squad bowlers especially) after which paid reserves will be moved into the squad, Please use GCCUP and your last name as a REF in making your deposits and let me know on here or via [email protected]

Preferred payment is via direct deposit or CASH ONLY at time of Check-in
NB: There is NO ATM facility within the bowl however ATM's are located within Robina Town Centre

Don't forget our Smartphone App is now available on both iPhone and Android devices :)
To download simply search "Gold Coast Tenpin Bowling"

Attachments

• 2014 GCTPC ENTRY FORM.pdf
    211.3 KB · Views: 42
Updated Squad List 30/7/14

DEPOSITS are due THIS Friday to secure your chosen squad, C Squad has reserves waiting, Paid reserves will be given preference into squads..

Attachments

98.9 KB · Views: 20
Latest Squad listing as of 31/7/14

97 bowlers including 10 Women

Remember deposits are Due by the 1st August (TOMORROW) to secure your spot in chosen squad, after which paid reserves will be given preference. THANK YOU to those who have already paid deposits
Reserves are waiting for C SQUAD

Attachments

100.1 KB · Views: 17
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately due to work commitments I am going to be unable to bowl and will need to withdraw from the tournament.

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Back
Top Bottom