2010 Sydney Classic

Hi! Sussane, due to financial reasons will not be able to make it, left it till late as I have already paid my air fare, just hoping. Please take me out of squad "B" ... cheers Alain Cossardeaux

sue plz remove matthew smith from A squad as i cannot make it due to circumstances beyond my control sorry
regards matthew smith

HI! Susanne,

Can you please take me out of the event "sorry" I am due to have knee surgery 22nd !

I hope to catch you all in Adelaide,

Have a great tournament and best of luck to all......

Rob Zikman

Hi Suzie - unfortunately yet another drop out. I just can't make it as we are moving back into our apartment after our year away and physically can't get there. I'll be there next year though.

Hi All

Squad listing to 17th June attached.

I apologise that the Oil Pattern is running a bit late but should have it once the head tech's computer is fixed at Castle Hill

Regards Susanne
:):):)

Attachments

• Squad Listing.xls
    17 KB · Views: 89
I think I'm might be having a senior moment , but I don't think I can see your name on the squad list Stephen ?

Have received Oil Pattern but please note David Eve's comments in regard to Oil Volume.

"Hi Susanne ,updated pattern, as discussed 39ft, it does show only 12.45ml of oil but we are putting out 20.1mls ,why it didn’t change on the pdf file I don’t know

Any concerns please call
Regards,
David Eve

Facilities Manager – Castle Hill"

There will be eight lanes kept available on Friday from 3.30pm for those that wish to practice.

See you all on the weekend
:):):)

Attachments

• castle hill seniors june 2010.pdf
    515 KB · Views: 63
l would like to thank all concerned who were involved in sponsoring and running this tournament with special thanks to Bob Whybrow and Susanne Jack and the bowl itself... a very well run tournament with a couple of small hitches but none the less a fantastic weekend... the lanes and conditions made one think about shots pretty much all the time which to my view was great.. well done again to the bowl... Congratulations to Jeanette Baker and Greg Williams on there wins.. hopefully will see most of you in Adelaide next month...cheers Tony Long

Couldn't agree more with Tony on this one. Had a great time bowling, well run tournament, great staff at Castle Hill. Congrats to Janette and Greg on their wins. Hopefully see you at the next Seniors Tournament.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom