2012 Macquarie Bank Sydney Senior Classic

Susanne

Just a Bowler
Hi All

Have attached Entry Form for the 2011 Macquarie Bank Sydney Seniors Classic.

Interstate Bowlers please note that we will be bowling 9 games per squad with a lane change every 3 games. Hopefully we will be finished at 4 to 4.30pm on Sunday but keep in mind that it is an hour trip to the airport while roadworks continue. Time has been allocated on 4 bowlers per pair but this will depend on demand. If you will need to get away early please book the A Squad.

Castle Hill has lost 6 lanes to M9 Laser Skirmish leaving us with a limit to the number of bowlers participating. With this in mind TBA Silver Members will get priority squad allocation. I have also allocated 15 positions in each squad for Ladies which will remain reserved for a suitable amount of time before being reallocated to the men if not filled.

I would also like to take this opportunity of thanking the following Sponsors for their continued support.

Macquarie Bank Limited
SandS Tenpin Bowling Supplies
AMF NSW North Regional Office

Also a thankyou to
Crowne Plaza Norwest
for once again offering reasonably priced accommodation - Please check entry form for details

Squad Bookings can be made through this Thread and for that I would like to thank
TOTALBOWLING for their much needed avenue of communication

:):smilie_gruenweiss::)

Attachments

• 2012 Macquarie Bank Sydney Seniors Classic.pdf
    176.3 KB · Views: 359
Back
Top Bottom