2008 VICTORIA TENPIN CUP

An updated squad list.

Keep those entries coming in.

There is a great experience on offer here for the graded bowler
to bowl with some of Australia's best
and for some of Australia's best
to encourage and inspire our graded bowlers.

And there's heaps of cash to win too!!!

So keep those entries coming.

Doriana Porto

Dozza ,
Can you please put Christian down A squad 192ave , i will make sure i dont bowl enough games at werribee for a ave ..... LOL Ooops Graded please

Thanks Christian

"Welcome back to the McFeast , been walkabout for around 15 years.....

Squad update.

Great to see so many entries coming in
and with 7 weeks to go this tourney is going to be great.
This tournament will prove to be
one of the greatest opportunities
for both scratch and graded bowlers
to actually bowl side by side fairly.
Get your entries in and see you soon.

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl​

C'mon graded bowlers , there is not a heap of good events for us so we neeed to support them or there will end up being none....

Would love to see Alex turn up , has been a long time since we have crossed paths , would be great to catch up even though your not a graded bowler.

Christian

"Hearts to hearts and hands to hands beneath the blue and white we stand"

C'mon graded bowlers , there is not a heap of good events for us so we neeed to support them or there will end up being none....
Would love to see Alex turn up , has been a long time since we have crossed paths , would be great to catch up even though your not a graded bowler.
Christian
"Hearts to hearts and hands to hands beneath the blue and white we stand"
Chuck me down Dozza. I am cancelling my "dirty weekend" :p
A squad with 200 ave at Knox.
Cheers,
Alex

Hi All,

We have received some phenomenal support from our friends at TOTALBOWLING!

Kellie has very kindly given us sponsorship of $500 for the 2008 VICTORIAN TENPIN CUP. This is an extremely generous offer and one that I have gladly accepted.

The extra prize fund will be distributed as individual and/or duo awards during the event. We will announce how it will be distributed prior to the commencement of the tournament at the briefing.

A great big THANK YOU to Kellie and her crew, and I look forward to a great tournament.

We are on track with just under the 60 required entries but I ask that you all keep those entries coming (especially YOU - Chris Castle LOL)! We still have a month to go, so hop to it and get those entries in!!

AND don't forget the Proshop sale that Glenn Rowland has organised. It is going to be a bumper event!!

Regards and many thanks for all your support,

Edi

From a bowlers side just want to thank Kellie at totalbowling for getting behind the victorian tenpin cup and for all the work that you and your team do for tenpin bowling in Australia.
Thanks again
Jason

Back
Top Bottom