Werribee Victorian Junior Cup 2005

HEY!
Good to see all these entry forms coming in but i would like some more competition so if there is anyone else out there that hasn't put there entry form in yet there is still time so please do so and i hope to see you all there!!! :D

Updated listing as of 27/7/2005

We have extended squad B to allow for more entries. Only 4 places remain in Squad A.

Edi

Thanks to all bowlers who have shown their support, and entered.

We now have over 50 entries, and remaining spots are limited.

If you are intending to bowl, and haven't entered yet, you need to do so quickly.

If entries are higher than expected (which they look like they will be based on entries received),we will be revising and increasing the prizes and payouts. This will be decided on the day once all money has been paid.

The aim of the tournament is to offer all junior bowlers an opportunity to bowl, have fun, and have the chance to achieve something good.

Mike

Hi!
Just wondering can we please have a squad list update so i can see who is bowling?

Hey

Can you plz take Matthew Whiting out of A squad as he is unable to bowl due to highpoint having there junior shield rolloffs on the same day.

thanks

bec whiting :D

Hey its Luke Kairn, We sent our entries yesterday for Me, Andy Clark, Laura Kairn and Amy Cathcart. So we'll see u all there!!!! We are in B squad
Bye Bye

Lane#1Rox said:
Hi everyone just letting you know i am sending my entry form during the week can a few more bowlers please enter so i have some competition because I NEED A NEW BOWLING BALL and if you win it will be the cheapest ball ever!! Thanks Jason May

Jase, Jase, Jase.... You need help, and I am here to save you :p
2nd East Coast practice is on the same date at Keon...
Just view this praccy as a get out of jail free card, afterall not finishing in the top 3 in this event would be embarrassing ;)

Hey

can we pay for werribee junior cup on the day.Also can we send our entry form via email
let me know

bec whiting :p

Deposits are preferable, but we will accept payment on the day. You can email entries too.

Edi

I will update the listing on Monday.

I don't no if you noticed but you have ann marie's name down in both squads.

Just letting you no

It's B squad that I want to bowl in.
Anne-Marie Godfrey

Here is an updated listing of squads:
(9/8/2005)

I urge you all to start submitting your averages if you haven't already done so,
Thanks,

Edi

Hey there, i would like to join this event, but i have a few questions.
1. Is it only open to australians? i m a student studying here at the moment.
2. I haven bowled here yet, so i do not have an average. Which division will i play in.

Thanks

You have to be a junior bowler (under 18 years of age) and a member of the TBA - which I can organise for you.

As you don't have an average you will have to enter as a scratch bowler with no handicap. If this suits you will be most welcome to join in.

Let me know if you would like to enter.

Edi

Only one week to go!!

There are only a few spots left in each squad,
so if you have not entered yet, you had better be quick.

Please send deposits as soon as possible if you have not done so yet.

Looking at the current entries, the prize fund will be extended, so it will be even better value. :D

Thanks for the support,

Rod and Mike,
WJTBA.

With under a week to go,
we need deposits to be paid to secure your spot,
and also your averages!

Highest current league as of 19/6/05, or last years year book, whichever is highest. League and centre so we can verify these too.

It is very annoying to chase up disputed averages on the morning of a tournament. If you have it verified before hand, the day will be a lot more enjoyable for all.

Thank-you for your entry Kirsten.

A few spots left if you still want to enter. :D

Mike

Back
Top Bottom