2008 JUNIOR VICTORIAN CUP

Ok bowlers we are counting down the hours and with only 40 hours to go it looks set to be a great day.
We will be taking entries up to Sunday morning.
See you all very soon.
Squad listing update attached.
Dozza

Hey Doz..
Can you please add Jaimie-Lee Spiller to 'B' squad!!
Sorry for the late notice!
See you Sunday - Should be a good day. :)

Thanks, Laura.

Please supply your averages asap.
An updated squad listing is attached detailing averages that have been supplied.

Dozza

Congratulations to Bec Whiting for winning the Girls Scratch Division
for the 4th year in a row.
Congrats also to Nick Williamson for winning the Boys Division.
And Congrats to Travis Atkinson for winning the Combined Graded division for the 2nd year in a row.
Today’s High Scratch game of 288 was bowled by Tyson Hinton
and High Game with H’cap of 302 was bowled by Josh Colbert.
Thanks to all the loyal supporters and bowlers for making this another wonderful day.

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl

P.S. Don’t worry girls … Bec ages out and will not be back next year so someone else can win …. Haha.

Well done to Nick on winning the boys division and to Travis on winning the graded you guys bowled so well and deserve the result
Also congrats to Caitlin Fraser on bowling her highest score of 276 in game 3 of matchplay.
Good Luck to all participants for next year, you guys are the future of Australian tenpin bowling

bec

Congrats to everyone that bowled today. Congrats to Nick, Travis and Bec on winning. Well done to Tyson on bowling a very nice 288. A big Thank You to Dozza and Werribee Bowl for once again having a well run tournament. Once again a Big Congrats to Bec Whiting on winning this tournament for the 4th yr in a row.

Caitlin

Hey guys,

Sounds like it was a great tournament and I would love to have been there.

Congratulations to Nick and Bec for winning, nice work!! Nice game from Tyson too. And huge congrats to Braedyn Gavin for placing third, that's a super effort for a great up and coming bowler.

Well done to all who bowled!!

Ben

Congratulations guys. Well bowled. But i have to say...Josh is the Man. Just look at his league average and he is only 14. Imagine when he is an adult. I reckon he will be our next Alan Notman!!
Alex

Back
Top Bottom