2008 VICTORIA TENPIN CUP

Fair enough, I was more lamenting the loss of a great tournament, rather than critisizing any centre or individual. I work in the industry and am fully cognizant of the things that need to be put into making a tourney such as this work.

Good luck with the new one Edi and Dozz. Hope it works out.

Squad List Updated.

‘A’ Squad Graded

‘A’ Squad Open
Matt Wines

‘B’ Squad Graded
Adam Spiteri
Natalie Prokopec
Karen Smith

‘B’ Open
Carl Barbara
Sarah Benson
Chris Benson
Billy Tanasiciuc
Steve Prokopec
Stevan Malina.
David Porto
Stefan Porto
Peter Hammond
Tim Treloar

Please remember to nominate both the division and the squad of your choice.

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl

Can you please add
Sarah Benson
Adam Spiteri
Chris Benson
Billy Tanasiciuc
Natalie Prokopec
Steve Prokopec
Stevan Malina.
Will Confirm ASAP.
Thanks

I can confirm that the following will be bowling:
Sarah - B Squad Scr
Adam - B Squad Grd
Billy -B squad Scr
Adrian Sprakel - B squad scr
Natalie Prokopec - B squad Grd
Steve Prokopec - B squad Scr
Stevan Malina - B squad Scr

Please remove Chris Benson as the Seniors AO is on the same weekend, suppose we cant all tournaments not to clash. It happens.
Thanks heaps

Update of squad listings.

Just a reminder to mention which squad and division you are entering when you enter.

Either A or B and either Graded or Open.

Doriana Porto

I will miss your marathon very much as I enjoyed it ....
Your new tourney is another mixed VIC150........

Lets hope that someone else puts a marathon on else where.....
I know where I will be !!!!

Hi guys,

just to let you know that QubicaAMF are sending Carl Bottomley over to Werribee for the ANZAC Day weekend to some something special!!
I look forward o seeing you at the inaugral 2008 VICTORIA TENPIN CUP!

Edi

Squad updates are attached.

May I take this opportunity to thank all the loyal bowlers for supporting our tournament.

I would also like to thank those people that have wished my father the best through this difficult time
and for those that know him you already know that absolutely nothing will slow the bugger down.

Its business as usual here at Werribee Superbowl so get your entries in for this fantastic event.

Doriana Porto​

Please add Jeanette kent to A graded and David Kent to B graded more names to follow will send then to you soon

yours in Bowling

Jeanette

Dori put me down to bowl since I will be there with Carl anyway, I will try and muster up a NSW posse to come with me. B Squad Scratch.

I encourage all bowlers to support this event, im sure your beloved Marathon will be back again next year, in the meantime support the centre that supports the bowlers in return. Just becuase a centre decides to do something different this year there is no need to dessert them, where is your loyalty?

It will be a great event, the new lanes are scoring very well, and I will put up a brand new ball for the first 300 game bowled!

Book your spot, support the event, and show your loyalty!

Don't miss the massive Pro-Shop Sale at Crazy prices, you won't believe the prices!

Glenn Rowland
QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC

That's great guys!
Thanks to all those that are listing and thank you very much to
Glen Rowland and Q-AMF
for their kind donation.
Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Doriana Porto

hi doriana well done on organizing something for the graded bowlers i am at 220 ave bowler and there is not enough for graded bowlers so i think this will be a big hit i also work at a bowl so i know what hard work you have done good job keep it up

Can you please add myself into graded B average 182, and also enter Jason Pearson into Open B please.

Thanks, Kellie

Back
Top Bottom