2004 Hall of Shame....

Bowlin' with my brand new Big Hit Particle today, I was bowlin' heaps of strikes. Anyway, i rolled a shot that was too wide and didn't hook back. The ball went straight through the 4-8. :oops: Cool ball, though. 8)

Isnt it great watching the kiddy's bowl..some of those leaves are pricelss.

Worst moment for me was after 5 in a row, watching one of the pins, who knows which one..maybe the 5..get hit in both directions and just stay up, spinning and not falling like ive seen happen most times. Even funnier, the pin was off-spot, so the machine knocked it over when it came down to clear the pins and low and behold i was given the strike. being practice no score modifications were necessary..:) that's my shameful moment.

Not that shameful but bowling at Raymond Terrace in league i have left the 2,4,6,7,9,10. Took out 1,3,5,8 could only be done at the terrace though! :?

Oh and by the way... Is it possible to take out the 1 pin without hitting the 2 or 3 pin?
Or should i say leave the 2,3,7?

Sunday just gone, at the Nationals bowling teams .... 3 bagger....gutter.....

Of course, it got captured on video too :oops:

Here's another classic for the hall of shame.
On Sunday i went to Chester Hill to bowl Sydney Intercentre. While we were waiting to start bowling practice, my mate Tye picked up his spare ball. He was doin' an impersenation of a bowler (Darryl Murphy). He went to bring the ball up, and the ball cameoff his thumb and bounced off the edge of the approach onto a bowlers' foot and leg. :lol: He was scared it might hit someone and really hurt them, but the bowler didn't care. Lucky he was a mate of ours. I know he could have been hurt, but it was kinda funny. We all learn from our mistakes. :p

back when i first started working at a centre, i knew it was possible to carry three houseballs at once... well, not for me...

i picked up the third one, and another one slipped out of the side of my arm, and flew into one of the chairs in the players area. behind that was an old lady... scared the hell out of her, and i was damn lucky i didnt hit her!

d

Guilty of a similar crime last night, first game 140, followed by 235! :oops: Was happy with the recovery though. :p

A few weeks ago while bowling in a little junior comp at moonah, this girl i was bowling with, she must have only been 10 anyway within 6 frames she left 2x 5-7-10 :oops:

It WAS at Strikezone ,Macca, coz i haven't used it ANYWHERE else yet, and YES i meant revs. Thanx for pointing that one out for me, mate. Top job micky.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Last night in league, EVERYONE in Legends bowled fabulously didnt we guys?? Personally I had a 114, 152, 206. Games against me were 127, 155, 113...and thats only two bowlers from Legends...lets not go into others eh...

Just want to mention Kerrianne Dermody, who this afternoon left a 4-9-10. Her leaving that was followed with me saying "OMG what a leave! Go for the spare...a serious spare attempt too...", so she did, and it was converted! 8) Very cool to watch...
Oh and my grand 472 from Legends on Wed was actually the high series for the chicks, I think that to be rather sad, and I have gone into a state of mild depression... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom