2004 Hall of Shame....

Every so often, as boring as it may seem, watch little children bowl...without assistance. I work at Illawarra Strikezone and it is amazing what they can leave...when they leave 7-8-9-10 or 5-7-10 I have urges to try sparing it myself. Sadly whilst on shift I cant bowl so there goes that idea.

on monday night one of the guys that bowls in my team got up for his first shot and threw the ball way to wide and it fell in the gutter but he spared it not a very un-normal thing to do but on another shot again threw the ball to wide and left the 1,2,4,6,10 and was not to happy got up to try and spare it threw the ball on a similar line and went straight between the 1 and 3 pins just like the first shot. lol

Hey,
Well...on Saturday I had a kid leave 1-7-10. I watched hm attempt the spare. The ball came 2 the left hand side of the headpin and then continued to take the seven while the headpin wrapped round the 10...just...it was very close.
And me today...first time bowling in nearly 2 weeks and I was pre bowling. I made a shocking shot, came in pretty high and i was left with 4-6-9-10. I was confused. And pissed. Lanes 17 and 18 at Strikezone no longer have a ball return... :shock:

Laterz
Jen

JeN_JeN said:
Hey,
I made a shocking shot, came in pretty high and i was left with 4-6-9-10. I was confused. And pissed. Lanes 17 and 18 at Strikezone no longer have a ball return... :shock:

Laterz
Jen

You said yourself it was a shocking shot, cant get pissed if it was your fault!

I was practicing with a new ball on Tuesday night at Chermside and just shooting for a 10 pin to get used to it and left the 1, 7, 8 & 9 pins. Moved across to the next lane and left the same 4 pins but also left a 5. Both shots were light on the 3 pin. I've seen a few of them but never back to back

Bowling against Isaac Elliot today in a tight game, I saw him leave the nine/ten and thought I had a break. Well, I put the ball high on the Brooklyn side and left the 3,4,9,10.
For the spare shot, I took the 3 & 9 pins clean as.
To make it worse, Isaac then spared his 9/10@$##$$

DOH

Hey
Today during NSW State I threw it high on the headpin. Left me a 6-7-9-10. I thought "Oh crap..." so I pelpted my spare ball hard...spared it. WOO!! 8)

Laterz
Jen

I was having a bit of practise yesterday and on the first shot i slipped and threw it down the gutter. The ball bounced out and took 1-5-9-10. The peeps I was with said "Id like to see you try 2 spare that without the headpin..." so I get up standin 35 board shot 25-ish and the ball was flyin, and it just somehow knocked everything over. All I could do was laugh...

congrats to the mcarthur mens bowler who 100 clubed him self on sunday in nowra during country challenge keep up the the good work :p

A couple of Friday Nights ago Nana Heth left a 5-6-7-10 brooklyn. It was so funny to see and even funnier when she spared it :lol:

I guess I should mention my 413 series off a 198 average a few weeks ago ... :?

Today during Open Masters at City of Sydney, I threw a really really bad shot that came in really low but carried all the pins at the front and left me with a 7-8-9...I was not a happy chappy... :evil:

I suppose I should add my 10 strikes in my 2nd game last night for a 227. Opened 3 and 8. :oops:

jen said about watching little kids bowl.

best leave (or most amazing-still don't know how she did it) this girl at a party i was hosting left the 4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

i was like :shock: is that possible lol

TRACK!TRACK! Jen, I'd just like to thank you for using me as an example in the book of shame!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Not a prob Rowey.
But notice the day I published it? 14th March? Then 3 days later you went and shot 300...good onya! lol.

going 150 ave for a 6 game tournement, then playing three games practice less than an hour later and shooting front ten solid 286 160 237

Dunno if this stand any ground in here
last night 23rd august being my 16th birthday i had bowled 4 200's in the last 7 weks last night come up to bowl a 270 214 179 212 was cheerin finally i got back to my old self but 179 lanes dryed out an wokred it out the 4th game
an a consecitive 15 strieks in a row

Well done, Jen. You should put posts like that up about me more often(lol). I was watching a skins night up in Orange before a tourney. It was just a night to chill out before we got into bowling the next day. There was a casual bowler bowling a few lanes away from everyone. He bowled the ball, i think it hit the bumper, bounced on the lane to the left of his lane...and...STRIKE!!! The whole place went up, laughin' at this guy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Three things about me:-
1)A couple of weeks ago, half way through my shot, i tried to bend down onto my knee, totally forgetting that i had a bowling ball behind me. WHACK! I hit my left leg hard, and went down to the floor like a ton of bricks. Now i know what it's like to lie down on a bowling lane.
2) I had been bowling at Warrawong bowl on the weekend, and it was my first time back at Strikezone. Bowling in practice, i was trying to work out why i couldn't slide properly. I still had my sneakers on.
3)I was bowling Illawarra Championship Open Masters, and someone came up to me and told me that i was bowling on the wrong set of lanes, and i'd been told where i was bowling as well. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I can be a total idiot sometimes! Cya!

Back
Top Bottom