Southern Boys

Not really shameful but quite funny!

The boys had wrapped up the boys shield and COULD NOT lose in their last game.

So they had some fun her is a little list of what they did.

1.Chanted CENTRAL CENTRAL instead of SOUTHERN
2.Shouted out "all we need is a miracle" to Slats, he was going for the 9 pin :shock:
3. At one stage Ben Robinson was going for 2 in a row and the team jokingly shouted out "We want an 8 bagger 8 bagger" people who looked at the scores looked totally confused.

If one of the boys on the lanes wants to add more coz im sure there were.

Hey man sorry but i think the Tassie boys out do, we did the sort of stuff for the whole last day!!! chanted random names and pin numbers! chanted oppositons names, just started singing songs like now your a man by dvda etc! it was the best fun!! wish we had of thought of it on day 1!!

Best Memory - Getting the Crowd To chant Turkey slap with us HAHAHAHA If only they knew the meaning

Howdy

I was down there on the lanes cos ACT & Sthn were playing us (SA) and it was the funniest thing to watch. At one stage i heard "WE wanna Gutter ball, gutter ball, gutter ball" while one of the bowlers was on his first shot.

It wasnt until the 7th frame when Frawls had words to the lads and they went back to serious chanting.

Speaking of Tasmania, i think the best chants award goes to those guys. "Turkey Slap" and "we Want a double... 36 Double D" are the most creative chants i have heard in ages.

hehehe, there was some funny ass shit goin on.. Especially that little song that that the southern boys sang while all the teams were down the back on the first day!!

I liked our chant, goin for a turkey, "Gobble like your Missus, Gobble Gobble."

hehe
Later

WERE HOLES IN THE ROAD..... :p

of all the songs and chants of shield Slats, da_cowman and the other boys must be congratualted on "the wish that all the ladies" song..

it was a great way to have a bit of a laugh before the shield started!!

...Coz i would be a dumptruck...

yeah that was classy.....brought a smile to the WA boys for days after that :p

I take it your expecting someone to finish that song??? I could if i felt like it but... I'm still singin that goddamn song, Thanx southern boys, had a heap of fun.

Later

" And fill 'em wif my LOAD!!!"
Muahahahahaha

Ah yes, THAT song. I have to admit i was first introduced to it at Schools last year when Slats got all of the boys (probably some of the coaches and managers as well, maybe??) singing it on the bus, and doing it loud enough that us girls in the next bus could hear it.

But i have to say that song is one of the funniest things i've ever heard. Trust me, no one is going to forget it in a hurry.

Yeah all credit for 'I wish that all the ladies' goes to Slats. Its his School song that they sing on the bus on the way home from excursions(he goes to an all boys school, poor guy)
He told me about it well before nationals, and he started it on the bus a couple of times to the bowl. Down the back, the chants were... well, dissapointing and i said to him, man u gotta start all the ladies, next thing i know he shouting out I WISH THAT ALL THE LADIES, we had everyones attention after our whole team repeated 3 times louder... the rest, as u all know is, history, and quite a funny history at that...

Later Da Cowman!

P.S. all you other guys arent the only ones still chuckling.... hehhee Sheep in the grass!!!

Back
Top Bottom