2004 Hall of Shame....

Well Ladies and Gents,
It's time to kick off another year in our great game, and our first Christmas tree of the year comes from the :eek: :eek: Moonah Bowl.

During the opening night of League for 2004 in Centre League, Mel Collins goes splat on the brand, spanking new pins (looks lovely, sounds better than the old tupperware pins) for a 5-7-10. :-#

Scoreboard: 1 :popcorn:

hey guys! went bak to league bowling last night and after getting a 4 bagger, i left that beautiful looking sour apple!! nice hey!! not only that, i also left one in november at morwell! the first 2 in about 5 years so close together! sux bigtime!

Hey MW, what's a sour apple? Not something I've heard of over here..

Tuesday night, after taking two games to find my line, i threw nine strikes in the third game....... for a 201 :(

HAHAHA ok heres one for you on monday night i bowled me lowest game for soooooooooo many year and guess what it was 95!! and then my next game was 198 the gap between those two games was bigger hten my lowest game haha also my friend he bowled tuesday night he bowled a 256 and then a 107 it was nicey done leaving hte same split 5 times in two games hahaha

hahaha talk to you all laters!!!

John Phillips a beautiful 5-7-10 in Centre League on Lanes 13 & 14. :-s \:D/

Must confess to some foot in mouth disease, after running from 8 lanes away to laugh like a pixie at John, I had my little payback next ball - Splat 8-10 #-o
Yes, I got laughed at like a pixie too :snipersm:

Nice cold 5-pin and a solid 5-7 for Androo too =D>

Scoreboard: 2 :sleeping:

gud stuff peoples but check this out. we just had shield trials this past weekend and after puttin down a turkey ive put down this ripper of a split which still has me absolutely dumbfounded!!!!! it was a 2,4,5,7,8,10!!! And just for showman's sake i spared it!!!!

I left a solid 8-10 from what looked to be an ok pocket shot, but didn't quite catch it on the fingers. I did spare it however...bounced the 10 off the back and took out the 8.

*cough* and missed two easy spares afterwards *cough*

ATBSO State Team Member, Wayne "Lefty" Glover became the first person to leave a tree on the newly resurfaced Moonah lanes on Saturday during the ATBSO Championships.

Approximately 5 mins after I left the bowl too......DOH :D

Scoreboard: 3

Greg Elkin left a lovely solid 5-7-10 in qualifying at the Devonport Masters this morning. I also qualifyied with a 606 series with only 1 spare :lol:

Peace
Chris

yes today at devonport......
what a nice day it was i,myself left about 7 8-10's and still managed to average 191
it was a good day all round
8) marsh 8)

A few weeks ago at Mid Country, I shot a 238, then shot a 128...I couldnt press 'End of Game' fast enough... :oops: i hope that next Mid Country I do not have a repeat performance...
And today, I picked up a 6-7-10 in the 1st frame, but couldnt pick up any 10 pins or 6 pins after that...I was not impressed
Also today, Rowan Chapman (Strikezone Junior) had the front 6 then the rest of his frames were opens...3 were splits. And being an all Storm bowler I blamed it on his ball...(Track). :twisted:

Laterz
Jen

Hey Jen.
Rowans ball being a track has nothing to do with leaving those splits, LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Coz i have a track Freak out, & it has been the best ball i have ever had.
Any ways talk to u L8er Jen.

Hey guys.

Saw an interesting leave last night at Chermside bowling alley. I had to do a double take to make sure that it was what it was. This guy had left the 1-8-9 and 10 pins standing. I'm still scratching my head on that one.

Interested if anyone has left and converted a 1-7-10 split. I left one of these in my days of backup bowling (have since learnt to bowl properly). I came close, wrapped the 1 pin around the 7 and the ball carried through to take out the 10.

The Choker.

hey chocker
i saw a little kid leave one of these 2 weekends ago
it was interesting how she left it
funny as
catcha l8r

8) marsh 8)

The Choker said:
I left one of these in my days of backup bowling (have since learnt to bowl properly).

Hey Clayton

NO WAY !! You've learnt to bowl properly ??!?!!? :)

Good to see you here - and welcome !

Graham

Back
Top Bottom